• So, BO2, WiiU. Your experience?

So it seems this forum is dying and there's little else to say. So I thought I would ask, what was your experience of the game, multiplayer in particular. Anything and everything about it, weapon balance, kill/death s...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • And now I get disconnections!

So my phone and internet provider ended my service on 31st Dec and I decided to go the fibre optic route. I get 30mb down, 3 up and a ping of 11. You would have thought things would get better with this game, wouldn't...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • Lies lies lies, its all a con!!

I distinctly remember A_Trey_U saying that after a period of time, after N, America gets the dedicated servers, the rest will follow, including the WiiU. So, incase you didn't read Snowyday's recent thread, here's wha...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • A question I have been asked to ask..

Does anyone in IW/Treyarch know what they're doing? It does have to be asked doesn't it?
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?

Seriously, will it get fixed or are you leaving the way it is because you can't fix it? Its a straight up question that requires a straight up answer. I'm not asking about DLC, so do you have any information at this t...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • Hardly Anyone Online

Up to mid day today there was hardly anyone playing Core or Hardcore. A week ago it wasn't much of a problem getting a match as soon as I came on. This week is a different story, 4 people waiting in hctdm and a total ...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

For the last couple of days there has been no login button to sign in with, well, sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't. When it is and I can sign in, none of the topics show up on the BO2 site. When I can get ...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • Good Bye BO2..

So, I would really like to say its been fun, truth is, it wasn't. Adios BO2, I will never see you again..
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • Question for the devs. Re; Ricochet..

Can you tell us if we're going to get ricochet in HC modes this time around, after all, if you try and kill team mates at the start of the match you die instead, then after a certain amount of time you get kicked afte...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • Map Voting..

I would really like it if the devs could take out the option to vote for a map you have just played. What is the point of voting for a map you just played on, I mean, you just played it, chances are you'll play it man...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02
  • I just want a game thats fully tested and works properly. Too much to ask?

Ok, a lot of people would love DLC, a free map with the preorder and this perk with that perk and so on. How many of you would just like it if the game was fully tested and connection issues fixed was the main priorit...
    WiimotesRus02
    created by WiimotesRus02