• cheats and hacks

there is one thing we as a group and community could do is when you are in game and see someone hacking....everyone leave...the other team included...leave the hacks to play alone and have all their matches forfeited....
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • vac ban players

isn't it amazing that the players with prior vac bans are usually the best call of duty black ops 2 players as well...can u imagine that...of course its because they are really just that good...no way they would cheat...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • what a crock

today every match I have been in has been unplayable due to people with outrageous ping.....and the sad thing is they get the compensation and I get no hit markers....was behind 3 players with silencer and emptied 2 a...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • tdm hardcore

really curious to know how with no uav or vsat...game just begins and other players know where you are...how does that work...exactly
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • peoples posts

I have found posts going back to 2010...all seem to be complaining about matchmaking, lag, and other similar issues that we are all complaining about today...so I guess since the problem with all the games they have p...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • servers

if I am in America, why am I being put into lobbies from Venezuela Canada Germany Mexico Brazil etc...this is so stupid, their ping is outrageous and the game is unplayable
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • when stats reset

my question is when stats reset does your play time reset also...in otherwords...saw a guy I have played with since the start...he has reset his stats..but now shows he has only played for 4 hrs...even in his profile....
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • leave lobby

I have left lobby played a different game and still when I come back it throws me into same lobby with people I do not want to play with...and there are 1200 plus players...what gives...have even blocked all communica...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • what a waste

what a waste of a good game....guess I will wait for ghosts and see if they really have dedicated servers so we can kick the hacks and play good decent fair games without the cheaters and their aim bots and wall hacks...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • weapons master

is it possible to get master for all weapons in only 7 days???? I been playing for lot longer and am no where near that
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • fix your game

we need it fixed 2 months ago...this is ridiculous....I have around 34 ping and am getting tossed into lobbies that I have to leave and take a loss with people that have 200 to 300 ping...this is bs fix your game or r...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • things need fixing

matchmaking, ping ,ranking for lobbies.......anyone there that can or will fix these issues????
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • uplink

was playing uplink a moment ago and there was a guy in the towhee was in the tower...asked about it and someone said you jump...I tried it several times to no avail....there is no way to get onto the 2nd story of that...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • hacker websites

as a company for you protection and infringement rights...there has to be something that you can do to close down the hackers and cheaters websites....by not doing so you are encouraging hacks to proliferate your game...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • next patch or update

has anyone been able to find a link as to when or if another patch or update is coming...just curious if we are being left out to dry on this game or not
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • another free weekend....lol

what a joke...thank you for listening to us trey arch and activision
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • players tags show results of ban

lol...just left a match with several players showing ...bans on record...I hack get over it...cant stop me etc...what does this say about activision and trey arch when people are blatently telling you they hack and th...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • film editing

I looked for similar posts but found none...so hope this one doesn't get deleted...when I find a player and have questions about them...I look at their film library...to my amazement...shouldn't be surprised...but the...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • vac banned players now following

tell me what I need to do to get players that I have called out with previous bans to quit following me into other rooms....they now...3 of them that know I don't want to play with or against now follow me from room t...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • trey arch and activision

believe it or not guys,,....they are reading and listening to our complaints....it just takes time to fix...so keep up the good work and if they get enough complaints about the same things I am sure they will do what ...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone