• you need us, we need you

we all...the ones complaining are doing so for a reason.....we care about the game....we paid to have fun....the money we spent was not for your benefit...it was for ours....we complain on a regular basis about issues...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • hard to believe

1st 10 seconds of the game and the guy on the other team has 7 kills and 0 deaths...we never even had a chance to leave spawn area...his teammates had 0 kills..my team had 4 kills and 7 deaths....1st 10 seconds...what...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • banned players

would be willing to bet good money that the supposed banned players are back and still playing...why not give us a list.....especially since you have banned 100 of thousands of players...so that way if we still see th...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • thrown into game you just left

thats should say it all...i leave bexause i dont weant to be in that room...i wait...click on games and what do you know..back in room  i just left....2 losses 1 games...and it has happened more than once getting...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • treyarch please fix

really.....been in a few matches now where the ping is 35 and goes all the way to 600....what gives...you have been given ways to fix it...you have done downloads for other fixes for problems lesser than these....how ...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • no replacement players

what do you call it when you are in a match, game starts teams are 6-6...less than half way thru u have 3 they have 6...and it stays that way til match ends...players on other team get replaced but yours don't.....wha...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • treyarch check the stats

you wont do it...but anyway..if you check the stats...I started out playing mw3...left due to hacks...oh look...noone is playing that anymore..which means no one is buying....went to bf3....wow numbers are dropping ba...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • codbo2

all anger aside...you have a good game left...it was a great game when you started...don't let it sink into a bad game.....fix it before it fails...I know of way too many people about to trash your game and stop playi...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • match making

evidently your match making is broken....it seems lately most of the games I go int...I always check leaderboards to see what I am up against...and the top 6 players...not playing in a group are all put on same team u...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • master prestige

what is the shortest time to be able to master prestige...just wondering
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • peoples personal scores

at one time I believe it was said that people with hi scores per minute...or k/d ratio were not that many...seems like every game i have gone into lately their scores are at 350 and above....their scores seem to be ge...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • ban on record

this cracks me up...have come across no less than 15 players with a previous ban on record...and yet they are still here playing...what gives treyarch
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • loss counted if you leave a match

they need to fix this...i have been thrown into matches with a score of 35-5 and left immediately...has happened several times and i get a loss every time...this is not fair...should not be charged with a loss if in a...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • will treyarch or codbo2 ever fix the problem

have been in several matches today alone where everyone on my side...not playing in group...ping was between 53 and 85.....the other team was 180-350 ping.....what is going on and why hasnt it been fixed....complaints...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • watch the films

just took 2 people that I hought were hacking and watched their own game films....if treyarch would do the same they would be able to tell these people know where you are at all rimes...I know I can't mention anyones ...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • players ping

I still do not get it. I have open nat type...set ping at 50 and all day today i have been going into rooms with people of 230 ping or above...there is no contest...I shoot rubber bullets and they kill me....with all ...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • nat type

i have nat type set to open...but sometimes it goes back to moderate...how can i keep it open
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • score per minute question

I always check the leaderboards before I commit to a room of players....but lately I have seen people in leaderboards showing a 2. something per minute score but when I check their combat record they actually have a 5...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • what is going on with 1 stripers...3-4 hr players

would like to know how a 3-4 hour player...even if he has represtiged...which some have not apparently..have a 2+ k/d ratio and a 4 or higher score per minute....correct me if i am wrong but even if you re prestige al...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone
  • black ops 2...its sad

its sad that they have people than can come up with such a fantastic game that would be played by more...evidently they dont pay attention to the people and their complaints or something would be addressed by the make...
    UndreamtStone
    created by UndreamtStone