• Fricken Host Ban Me

I HATE being host. And my connection is HORRIBLE. I've gone into 8 matches with my team, each of which it made me host. Is there SOME way to host ban me so this will never happen again? No I'm not using force host,...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
    created by PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Ghillie Suit Gaming Top 5 Killcams of the Week

What's up guys, MATRiiX here with Ghillie Suit Gaming. Are you interested in being featured in our tops five killcams of the week? Awesome, if you think your clip is worthy, send me a message and I will guide you from...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Doez I haz no life plz?

I broke 100K kills a few hours ago. Legit lol. Doez I haz no life now?
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • GsG MATRiiX Second Commentary

MATRiiX goes on yet another spree of destruction, ending the game with a great score, and some nasty kills. Even a little booster hunting. Link: [url:37kr1yze]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI7EbRYXXVY[/url:37kr1yze]
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Ghillie Suit Gaming~GsG

Every team has to start somewhere, right? Well, we want to start here. The Modern Warfare 2 community is the one we know and love the best. If you decide you like what you see, keep up to date by checking our channel,...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • GsG MATRiiX First Official Commentary

GsG MATRiiX's first Official Commentary. Watch, Comment, Rate, Subscribe, and above all: ENJOY! Link:[url:3a4g1s1l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th7GHXIHNck[/url:3a4g1s1l]
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • A video I made using After Effects

I just want some opinions on this video, since my clan is kind of busy. It's a video I created in order to recruit members. Please give me any feedback that you have, it's very helpful. <!-- m --><a c...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • KSI Seven Sins Division Recruiting

KSI is well known, worldwide clan stretching to multiple platforms and game genres. Since we are multi-national, anyone is welcome to join and you will be appointed to the correct division. Just file an application. P...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Siggy pwease?

Could someone make me a cool looking signiture picture using Issac Clark? (The Main Character in Dead Space) It would be much appreciated, thanks.
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Looking for a Quick Scope Clan

Hey guys. My brother and I are both searching for a quickscoping clan. If you can try us both out, leave a message here. There's not a particular number of people we want, or amount of skill. Just want a clan to join....
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • [360] The SAiNTs

The SAiNTs is a Boondock Saints inspired name. The team is currently small, but looking to build. A mic is required, and putting Xx SAiNT at the beginning of your GT is also wanted. Other then that, the members we hav...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Just Looking for some feedback.

Just looking for some feedback. Let me know what you think. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7TQFLugN9E">http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=R7TQFLugN9E</a><!-- ...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Help us out?

Okay, so, here's the subject. Me and many others I know (virtually and in real life) are having tons of trouble connecting to popular playlist, Team Deathmatch. There were 85,000+ playing, and we couldn't find a match...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • I hope :/

I hope the problem with the matchmaking is just because of a server overload... I really don't want to be stuck like this...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • 85,736 People Playing

And I can't find a SINGLE match. This patch didn't do anything.
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • HaViiK Montage

A montage made using Adobe After Effects. Nothings fancy, not the best thing but not the worst. Just wanted to know what you think, and thanks for taking the time to watch. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" h...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Problem with Updating Rank and Unlocks

I've not once had a problem with this game. But this is kind of weird. You know how on the 360 it updates every time you go into a party from the main menu? Well, I'm stuck on this update screen and can't play the gam...
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Re: Hi my name is _______

That's a damned good question... I would also like to know how to get one.
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Mile High Club YEAHHHH!!!!

Just got my Mile High Club Achievement..... YES!!!!!!!! NERDGASM! I've gone through 2 controllers (Yes I broke them in FRUSTRATION) and punched a hole in the wall lol. Finally. Can't wait for my badge.
    PROTOTYPExZEUS
  • Pretty funny CoD4 review

[url:3czhtgb8]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/24-Ca ll-of-Duty-4[/url:3czhtgb8] You gotta have the right sense of humor to laugh at this.
    PROTOTYPExZEUS