• [DAD] CLAN

Hey Dad's, I'm looking to start a CLAN for parents.  I am usually on around 8pm eastern time, until around midnight.  Add me if you are interested.  My gamertag is porkpieAML.  Thanks guys!
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Pavelow: When it does and does not count.

Ok everyone, I am looking for the truth about when and under what circumstances the Pavelow counts towards your killstreaks.  There are various answers on this and I am just looking for clarification.  I am ...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • There are Slo-Mo Matches Too Now

It is officially out of control.  You have all heard this before.  I played last night for about 2 hours and could not find a functional game in any playlist.  I literally played 2 hours of glitch match...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • The PS3 Threat?

I have to ask why there are certain users that think this is a good move?  IW doesn't care, you either buy the Xbox version or the PS3 version.  A sale is a sale.  Personally, the only reason any online...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Very Dumb Question (I know..)

I know I'm an old fart, but could some one tell me what "Troll" means?  I have never heard that one before and I see it mentioned all over the forums.
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • You know what bothers me about this site?

This random error message. [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /var/www/2009/html/registration/application/models/user.php on line 680: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given Drives me bonkers.
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Please Keep Boosting

I would like for all of the Boosters to please keep doing it.  It is helping my KDR, and I am able to get Kill Streaks much faster.  Thanks for the help!
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Which one gives you bigger chill bumps??

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY488LOjJLI&feature=related">http://www.yo utube.com/watch?v=sY488LOj ... re=related</a><!-- m --> or <!-- m --&g...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Twitter Responses?

Am I the only person that thinks it's a little disrespectfull to post responses on Twitter and not on the IW site? Why do they have to be incognito about it? If there is a patch coming out, they should post it here wh...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • The Community Needs You

Let me start by saying that I am one of the older guys in the lobby and have tons of fun playing this game around putting the kids to sleep and working all day.  I am a huge fan of the COD series of games and thi...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • New Maps Already?

Are new maps already out?  I saw in another post people talking about new maps.
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • COD:  Wild West Warfare

This would seriously rock, tell me what you think. Teams:  Cowboy's, Indians, Union Soldiers Weapons: Colt Peace Makers, Winchester Rifle, Scout Rifle, Spencer Rifle, Colt Navy Pistol, Double Barrell, Model...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • The how to own "Class"

Ok everyone, this is the Own everyone class.  Create class as follows: M16A4 with Bling Pro:  Add Red Dot or ACOG and a silencer. Secondary weapon doesn't matter as long as it has the same attachments ...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Farmer Friendly Zone

Tell us your favorite farming memory!  Kills, highest streak, kids crying, if they broke their controller or not, did you wait until the last 5 or 10 points, did you get a nasty voice message, did they file a com...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Map Request

This game seriously needs a chaos map like Shipment.  Rust is close, but no cigar.  I miss the 100+ kill maps.  It would also be a nice break from the camp sites.  Long live Shipment!!
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Realism??

This game is so realistic, I dropped a live grenade "After" I died and after I already threw the one I was allowed to carry.  Why isn't Martyrdom a choice?  Maybe I want to throw the extra grenade instead of...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • Man I miss my 1911

Am I the only person who misses the 1911?  It was such a killer accurate backup weapon.
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml
  • For the Complainers....

All of tips are very valid and eventually will be addressed. You have to look at it from IW perspective. They need to attract new buyers of the game. The best way to do this is to temporarily remove or limit some of t...
    porkpieaml
    created by porkpieaml