• Do zombies really kill in 1 hit?

As a ps3 gamer, i found it hard to believe nintendo would have the hardest version of zombies on there system. Is this true. if so post ur highest round!
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Screwed over by lack of intel about moon

I got moon, played it a few times. rejected it. played it again and found a new tactic. Got to round 14 Solo and these grinders came down and blocked my path. Got trapped and downed. I was 2 perks away and 1 PaP away ...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Mule Kick Changed zombies... heres how

Before i start i'm going to clear things up for the people who don't know which weapon u lose if u go down with mule kick. When u buy mule kick it creates a 3rd slot. Meaning the next weapon u buy will be on the 3rd s...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • A really well thought idea for zombies! Next big thing?

Zombies needs some kind of reward for playing it. But how could that possibly work? I have a HUGE idea that i've been working on for hours. Now before i start, keep in mind that i am reffering to black ops zombies....
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • (ST) Showtime PS3 Clan NOW RECRUITING

The Showtime clan is now recruiting! We have an official website and are currently entering gamebattles. Joining Us - To join, you must tryout in a quick 1 vs 1 situational match, where i'll (or one of our higher ...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • The Infrared Scope -

How often do u get killed by people using 1? I bet rarely if ever. I bet most people have never even tried a Infrared Scope. Now most of the ones who have tried it call it useless. I'm an average player and my K/D wen...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Flamethrower Anyone???

I use the AK47 w/ flamethrower attachment. I dont understand why noone uses the flamethrower. Its such a great close range weapon, capable of taking out multiple players at once. Since noone generally uses the flameth...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Shangri La - Eclipse?

What does the eclipse do? Can u do the eclipse on solo, how? I noticed theres a 5th scull button but its already pushed in, its above quik revive.
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Beware of the Six! True Meaning. + Questions

Forgive me if this has already been discovered, A lot of ppl think "beware of the six" has something to do with dogs. And they are right, however its not what they think it is. Most ppl think it means, dogs come every...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • I "may" have found a new easter egg for KINO!!

Ok.... so we've all heard of the 7 power boxes right? What are they 4? I think i know! 1st off, if u look at the teleporter there are 2 chords that lead out from it. 1 leads to the pad that u activate to teleport &...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Could this cud lead us to a new a new Kino EE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHH6T4bS-H0&feature=related I think theres a 4th clip somewhere because it spells out "EAR" on the projector screen. Theres another cord that leads to the teleporter from a red b...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • The Kino Radios

I find it hard to believe that there are only 2 radios.... (1 in the middle of Kino & 1 on the left side) Shouldn't there be 1 on the right side? "Beware of the six" Well... as far as i know you can collect 3 clip...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Is that all the easter eggs for kino?

is all the Kino easter eggs figured out?
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Y cant i host a party? help!

I have my party privacy set to Open. I have a 70-80% internet connection. It will not let me invite any1 to my party EVER... i can host a party on killzone 3.... WTF is wrong?  Srry 4 posting this when i'm sure s...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Camo Creator Plz!

Y do these COD titles keep giving us a small amount of camos per game.... i mean, Black Ops had like 12 or so, which sounds good but, there are millions of COD players. Every1 shud have there own original gun and ther...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Stop Complaining about the Campers

No matter how cheap you and I think it is, it will not make them quit camping. I cannot stand to hear ppl saying "wow wut a camper" and whine like a little girl the entire match. Ok, hears a suggestion, someone who ca...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • Am I The Only Person Who noticed..........

I noticed in the COTD trailer there were 2 mistakes. (1). Michael Rooker shoots 5 shotgun bullets without reloading while using 2 dbl barrel shotguns. (2). Sarahs armband keeps switching from her left arm to her right...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX
  • A bann misunderstanding.... Meh kweagle jus here me out....

Ok kweagle u dont have the full story. U thought i posted that video more than once. No i posted info about it. Not the actual video. So i was not spamming. I would've posted the video in my official thread but u dele...
    XxKDMvPxX
    created by XxKDMvPxX