• Awakening Completionist Runs (Xbox One)

message me in-game if you want help     I Am Undeniable    (Xbox one)
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
    created by I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Magic Knives needs to be removed

i just played 5 different matches of ghosts and black ops 2 and i got knifed 7/11 deaths when the player walks around corners and 10/10 times in ghosts this needs to be removed its a 1st person SHOOTER  &nbs...
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Nerver be able to be spawn killed

iv been playing ghost (God knows why)  but its starting to piss me off that previous cod didnt have this bad of spawn killing just because i spawn guys already shooting me because i spawned in his sights.
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • New gameMode Idea Paintball mode

PAINTBALL    GAME MODE ALL GUNS SHOOT PAINT BALLS AND PLAYERS CAN USES THERE OWN PAINT COLORS      sry about the red
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Clan Dedicated Ingame page

lets see a clan dedicated page inside of the game to cut out having to have to wait for things to be updated or having to have a phone.
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Lets Make this Game Right!  (OFF TOPIC)

We need to make sure we provide for 18+ not 8+     we dont want this  
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Help Make Call of Duty What we Once knew!!

We all know that the game has gone down hill im going to make a list of items i think should not be in the game comment your ideas of more things or reasons why it should stay Thank You!   No Amplify   No ...
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Starting today i am reporting evey high lvl

im reporting every high lvl that goes like 2-20 because its considered boosting because you can perfectly see your going negetive hurting the team and so why dont you camp but no
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Who else want a connection bar in game added

im sick of being in games where im immortal and switch to nothing kills i want to get out of game that this game chooses mcdonalds connection over best connection
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • JoinThe Born Killers (TBK){Xbox One}

this Clan has been around since Call of Duty 4 We are a Clan looking for Active Members We Do Clan Wars We Play all Game modes We are Lvl 25 -> Lvl Max The Born Killers   (TBK) {Xbox One Only} Diam...
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • DLC Camo Pack that you earn

who else would like to see a camo pack that you need to earn in-game with a challenge like 100 headshots ect.   im a Maxx prestige in Multiplayer and extinktion and it gets borring not having any new unlocks giv...
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Call of duty Ghost APP on Windows 8.1

How many people think they need to add support for a mouse function for clan wars and clan emblem editor in the app for a PC windows 8.1 app from the Windows Store
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Extinktion Party of 2 Disbanded

so when are they going to fix the party disbanded glitch
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Fix to the Campaign Load Up Bug (Xbox One)

THIS WILL REMOVE YOU SAVE GAMES FOR CAMPAIGN ONLY DO IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY CAMPAIGN FROM YOUR MOST RECENT SAVE YOU WOULD HAVE RESTART THE CAMPAIGN 1- click the button in the center of the controller 2- ...
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Lag Wars + No Lobbys

this game is Broken ever since they released the update no matches on tdm (7367) People in the playlist
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Where is the maps?

i try to download but a problem has occured with microsoft or someone i demand compensation for waiting up all night to download somthing that isnt there
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • New members being able to invite people to clan Why???

Im the Leader of The Born Killers and i was looking around the app today and noticed 2 new members i didnt get any notice from anyone about it when i when to change some peoples roles i notice soldiers  - Can inv...
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Clan Wars Petition: Remove Multiplatform

Make a Comment if you think they should remove multi-platform Clan wars to just do Xbox -> Xbox  and PSN -> PSN
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Did you know!!

I just Bought Battlefield 4   did you know when you spawn there isnt suppose to be a guy shooting you from your spawn   also Sub-Machine guns Cant Kill Acrossed Map   also snipers dont Quickscope &nb...
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi
  • Here's Your Spawn Feedback in 1 Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgq2h3OEf0&feature=youtu.be  there is your spawn feedback
    I_Am_Tsukuyomi