• hit markers on head shots

i was just in a game and sum one was head glitching over sum thing i shoot at him the only thing showing was his head and i get not 2 not 3 but 4 hit markers i hope i'm not the only player that has seen this he did no...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • connection is shocking

all i am seeing is 2 bar games I'm on a fibre optic internet and if i get in a game and there is no red bar then the game will just lose connection i have called my internet provider and they say everything is all fin...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • sentry gun needs fixing

smokyking1987 - Black Ops II Game Clip - YouTube just look at this for sum bull if this don't need fixing then take it out of the game at it is not rite and the target assist need a nerf as it locks on to you threw w...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • the olnley game

this is the only game i no where you get screwed for having the best Internet if you pay for fiber optic you should not penalized so the lil tramps that pay for 2meg Internet have a good game they should have a min r...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • useless perk on the map origins

they have put phd flopper in origins but the only reason why people purchased phd flopper was for mustang and sally. now they have taken this gun out of the game phd flopper is useless. Upto now i have been to wave 33...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • how can i stop being host

we all no the host has a bad game i think the host need 2 be a lil bit more in line with the over player say 1 or 2 tenth of a sec so the host don't get killed in just 2 shots as the host and then if sum 1 runs out fr...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • iv still got x2 ep

how do i get the up date for the play list as i still have nuke town in my play list with x2 ep and it takes a long time for me 2 get in a game iv reset my game but still no update
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • league play

thay should be a min age as we just had a 10y old in the game and all he did was plant his tack and get killed we still won but it was hard as the over team they got a vsat off of him plz something need 2 happen about...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • a next fail for 3ark

is it me or is the lag and mach making more messed up since the up date i cant get in a game and when i get in 1 all i see is red and yellow bars even if the search preferences are on best iv not played for 2 days as ...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • there is no need for this

why have a feedback/suggestions? just for you to take them down is it because if the admin don't like the suggestion it never makes it to treyarch if you ask me the forum is not being used by the admin how it was tend...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • one shot

this is making the game not playable as all it takes is 1 shot in the foot and with a silenced gun threw a wall to kill you i got the micro points for the new map but i think i mite just forget it as the makers of the...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • New perk in multiplayer

Is there a new perk in multiplayer called instakill because for past couple of days ive been getting killed with one bullet from a silenced gun through walls and not an headshot. I even go to theatre mode to double ch...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • sum of the problems with the new map

there is a lot of problems with this new map the gas cans glich out so it says all the players have got 1 but there all still on the map and it wont let you revive players in sum waves so the best thing to do is to pa...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • this is a joke

just been in a game using the AN and sum1 sponged 26 out of the 30 bullets WTF the game is going down hill
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • something needs to be done about the elevator shaft on die rise

Everytime i go down to the AN the slope as you come out at the AN always downs me. On solo i feel i am limited to only half of the map because i dont even want to go down there, I could sit and wait and take my time ...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • problems with calling cards

Does anybody know why i haven't been given demolition master when i should have got it a week ago when i completed all my challenges for it?   2 days ago said i only completed 6/11 but now its saying ive got 5/...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • black hat

they need to change the black hat sum players use them to steel care packages from you bit foolish when your own teem can do it. make it slower to take them if it is ur teems care package i dint have a chance to get ...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • if you have an issue with black ops 2!!!

posting in a forum does not get your issues solved, you have to go to support if you have a problem, this way they will deal with it because you are talking directly to treyarch and not a bunch of random people who ca...
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • splitting parties

Ive found that when playing multiplayer, the parties get split into different games it can happen upto 5 times in a row and it seems to be a constant ongoing problem.
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987
  • stop the spawn trap

they need 2 have sum way of stoping this it is bad in demo
    smokyking1987
    created by smokyking1987