• When do the next Clan Wars begin?

any info on that would be greatly appreciated
    SHOGUNG0
    last modified by SHOGUNG0
  • Reapers Regiment Recruiting [PS3]and [PS4] Ghosts

Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. We are a elite clan with our own website at www.reapersregiment.com I speak from experience when I say that if you joi...
    agentsynner
    last modified by agentsynner
  • Girl looking to join a clan/people to play with

Hey guys :-) i've recently got black ops 2 after playing black ops for ages and wanted to join a clan (bo2) I am level 36 and my k/d ratio is 0.82 with around 1439 kills. I have mic and play everyday and I am a active...
    embobs_xo
    last modified by embobs_xo
  • [PS3] Looking for clan!

https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/ps3/7e11b2c154a104be667dd931d6648663b1067 d1e1009c535   That is the link to my Elite player feed. I have good stats, am a great OBJ player, know callouts, BUT! The reason I...
    xStrider19
    last modified by xStrider19
  • Reapers Regiment Recruiting BO2 and Ghosts

Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. we are a elite clan with our own website atwww.reapersregiment.com i speak from experiance when I say that if you join...
    agentsynner
  • lookin for clan (ps3)

im 1.60 kdr and 1.13 w/l and 200 spm,i also have a mic,im lookin for a active clan that plays a lot,im 22 years old,my current clan is very inactive so that's the reason im here aswell.
    LongShotz
    last modified by LongShotz
  • Looking to join a clan

Looking to join a clan or group that has headsets and wants to play like adults. Not screaming into the mics or talking about stupidity. Just call shots in the game. Thanks. Tharp320 is the tag on PS3
    CoachDT
    last modified by CoachDT
  • (PS3) LOOKING FOR A CLAN

i want a good clan to play with a clan a groups of people i can call friends family i want a clan to always play with a mature clan and a clan that has mics so we as a clan can communicate thank you very much add me o...
    Strike-X
    last modified by Strike-X
  • Reapers Regiment Recruiting PS3 Black Ops 2 and Ghosts

Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. we are a elite clan with our own website atwww.reapersregiment.com i speak from experiance when I say that if you join...
    agentsynner
  • Elite Clan Recruiting for PS3 Bo2 and Ghosts

Reapers Regiment Recruiting PS3 Black Ops 2 and GhostsPosted by agentsynner on Aug 22, 2013 2:51 PM     Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. we ...
    agentsynner