• When do the next Clan Wars begin?

any info on that would be greatly appreciated
    SHOGUNG0
    last modified by SHOGUNG0
  • Reapers Regiment Recruiting [PS3]and [PS4] Ghosts

Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. We are a elite clan with our own website at www.reapersregiment.com I speak from experience when I say that if you joi...
    agentsynner
    last modified by agentsynner
  • Girl looking to join a clan/people to play with

Hey guys :-) i've recently got black ops 2 after playing black ops for ages and wanted to join a clan (bo2) I am level 36 and my k/d ratio is 0.82 with around 1439 kills. I have mic and play everyday and I am a active...
    embobs_xo
    last modified by embobs_xo
  • Reapers Regiment Recruiting BO2 and Ghosts

Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. we are a elite clan with our own website atwww.reapersregiment.com i speak from experiance when I say that if you join...
    agentsynner
  • (PS3) LOOKING FOR A CLAN

i want a good clan to play with a clan a groups of people i can call friends family i want a clan to always play with a mature clan and a clan that has mics so we as a clan can communicate thank you very much add me o...
    Strike-X
    last modified by Strike-X
  • Reapers Regiment Recruiting PS3 Black Ops 2 and Ghosts

Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. we are a elite clan with our own website atwww.reapersregiment.com i speak from experiance when I say that if you join...
    agentsynner
  • Elite Clan Recruiting for PS3 Bo2 and Ghosts

Reapers Regiment Recruiting PS3 Black Ops 2 and GhostsPosted by agentsynner on Aug 22, 2013 2:51 PM     Other than simply putting that the RPRR is recruiting i'd like to be a little bit more personable. we ...
    agentsynner