• Why, WHY, WHY OT.

OT members, just look at the status of OT. Once this place was a stronghold against all the BO noobs and the Spam threads they make and the horrible game threads. But look at it now, the first page is filled with the ...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Congratulations Belgium.

Congratulations Belgium with your 1 year anniversary of having no government.  
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Should I buy Modern Warfare?

After playing Call of Duty World at War or Call of Camper World of NOOBS as I call the game for some months now I am wondering if I will enjoy MW more than I enjoy this game. What do you think? I like WW2 games and wh...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Battlefield 1943

Does anybody want to buy Battlefield 1943?
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • BFBC2/EA

I have to wonder. Are we really excited about an EA Game? What has MW2 do to us that we (me at least) can't wait for an EA game.
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • How pathetic

Yes I did it. After being a member for 18 months I finally made my 500 post. Pretty good for someone that has logged in nearly every day from when I sighed up. Discuss below just how pathetic this accomplishment r...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Plane Crash in Libia

A passenger plane has crashed in Libya, killing more than 100 people on board, officials in the capital Tripoli say. The Airbus A330 crashed on landing at Tripoli airport after a flight from Johannesburg, Afriqiyah...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Damn Microsoft.

Sometimes you gotta love the Xbox 360. Especially when it just destroyed your CoD 4 disk.
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • WingsofRedemption

Nice vid about "your boy" that treads everybody like a noob. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x-IKPTABJE&NR=1 Enjoy.
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Just fix the site already. -_-

I have been wondering this for some time now. When can we rate people again without leaving the site? And when can we see our friends list and more importantly when can we PM again without having to go to the WaW fo...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Were are our avatars?

Is this some kind of bug or are the avatar set's being replaced?
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • MoH Beta Code

So I just checked my mail and there was a mail from EA that I got a Beta code for MoH. Since I didn't pre-order the game I thought this is a bit strange. I guess I got the code because of BFBC2 with I registered for X...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • My holiday.

I am going on a holiday to Germany on Monday. Since everybody posts a holiday thread why not me. :wink: PS: Crafty in your face. :grin:
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Finally.

Finally I can log in. It seems that nobody has been able to log in the last 11 hours.
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Change, buglist and call the police.

Change: I just log in and the change WTF? I have to say that I love it. Good job Treyarch.   Buglist: There is some stuff missing like: The report button. (it doesn't work at all) Forum home/ bla...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Bomb is back

The title says it all. Welcome back Bomb. We missed you. 
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Most memorable day of my live. 24/09/2010

First of all, I couldn't resist.  So today the following happened: My laptop broke down. (Stupid piece of sh*t) My mother had surgery (everything went fine) Won a discount coupon that I uses for BO. (...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Count down : 3 Days!

Just to prevent some retard of making the thread.  Do whatever you want.  
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • Fix Weird and Crafty

So it has happened again. Now Weird has destroyed his account by changing his email at the activision site. Treyarch: The game is done, there is no beta testing and all you do is wait for the release now. Could s...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2
  • I don't cheat.

First off all I would like to state that I have no idea as to where I should post this. So I was playing BO and I was doing pretty well. The last match that I played some idiot (that was host)  had either a te...
    DanielWW2
    created by DanielWW2