• What's up with the element-of-the-day shrines only churning out coins?

Since the latest in-game update on iPad, no matter what the element-of-the-day, I am only getting coins from all shrines.  Typically, shrines of the daily element give wishing stones.  Now, *I* have enough w...
    DisneyDisciple
    created by DisneyDisciple
  • Did my Activate account just flush my game??

HI - per earlier discussions, I have been reluctant to add Activate to my level 37 iPad game.   I opted to play with the new GameCenter connection feature, which worked well.   At some point, apparently wh...
    DisneyDisciple
  • Afraid to update

Hi - still love the game - but after seeing a few posts here, and probably a dozen on the App Store, saying the updated game wouldn't load, I am understandably leery.  Anyone to allay those concerns?  How ma...
    DisneyDisciple
  • Missing updates

Hi - I have been playing for some time - love the game - but I am sometimes puzzled by how one device will get an in-game update while another will not.   To clarify - I have separate games running on my iPad an...
    DisneyDisciple
  • Placing / having an item for a goal - inventory

I don't know if it is an error, an oversight, or by design - but the items I carry (or win from the wishing stones) in the inventory island do not count toward any of my goals.  I would think owning and placing t...
    DisneyDisciple
  • Granite Crusher

I am glad to see that you have added Granite Crusher separately (and perhaps Scarlet Ninjini is yet to come).   However, Granite Crusher was my ONLY Crusher...when I entered the code, of course, it came up as Cr...
    DisneyDisciple