• Ps4 euro clan level 18 with own mlg/gb team

The Headhunters clan is level 18 with its own mlg/gb team. Currently have 17 members who are all active and on daily. All members will be required to download line app. psn is eleven1181 or eleveneleven81 you can a...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Ps4 euro level 18 clan with mlg/gb team

Level 18 clan the Headhunters currently have 8 members who are on at least 5 days a week.   we also have a mlg/gb team and clan members are more than welcome to play if they wish.   requirements are  ...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Any1 on ps4 from euro that wants to try competitive gaming ?

LLooking for some competitive cod players have been playing on gamebattles 3v3s and 2v2s looking to add a few member so we can play 4s if interested add me on psn eleven1181 must be a good s and d player with esports ...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Looking for mlg gamebattles players ps4 EURO only

Looking for good players for mlg gamebattles on ps4 must know all call outs and have a mic. add me on eleven1181
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • What's with the noobs on ps4

Seems every game I go into now there's loads of thermal and tracker sight noobs just laying in a corner or grass, are people really that bad they need targets to light up bright white or orange for a kill ? These sig...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Has anyone unlocked the 20:20 patch

BBeen trying all night, you have to use a full marksman clip on an enemy without missing a bullet. Read online you can shoot down a kill streak so I just shot a helicopter down without missing a shot and didn't unlock...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • How to remove free fall map

NNot played in two days did the update and tryed to play free for all and it puts me in the map free fall WTF I don't want to play that map, is there a way to delete it ? It's terrible there trying to force this map o...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • How do you delete the dlc from your ps4

?
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Need help deleting dlc from my ps4

I Go to settings             System storage management              Applications   then I see...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Hacker on ps4

JJust seen a guy on free for all who won 30-24 he did the hack were your assault streaks stack up like support plus when you click on his name he doesn't have any stats ? I have this guys psn I know naming and shaming...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Should IW sell all dlc separate ?

II'm talking about extinction and map packs separate ? Im not buying the season pass just because the maps are just never that great plus a lot are just reskins on old maps, I really hate this. Also a lot of the peopl...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Unplayable lag

JJust had two games in a row were I couldn't walk in a straight line did two ookla internet speed tests and my internets runing perfect. was playing free for all and two other people had mics and said they were laggin...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Why is so much banned on mlg

SStarted playing game battles a few days ago and there's not much you can use, no marksman rifles no msbs and no single or burst fire weapons at all. Why are they considered OP also all kill streaks support and a bunc...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Ps4 2.5 kd player looking for high level clan

hello I'm from uk and play most days kd is 2.5 wl 2.3 playing mostly solo. im only looking to join a clan that's active from around 9am to 5 pm uk time this is when I mostly play, I do play some nights aswell.
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • marksman rifle needs a serious buff at long range

Been trying to get the 20:20 patch its the 1 you have to not miss a shot for a full clip. The marksman rifles are just to inconsistent at long range the amount of times i get down to 5 or 6 bullets and line up a perfe...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • s and d needs fixed bad

Been on s and d this morning to try and unlock a patch i want, i never play s and d and today's the 1st time ive played it on ghosts. Played around 20 games today and out of the 20 games i have been put into 6 games w...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Is focus perk broke ?

Ive noticed this for about a month now I mostly use the mr-28 or honeybadger and almost every time I lose a long range gun battle the guy who kills me doesn't have focus on. I get a few hit markers on him and the kill...
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • MAAWS challenge patch

Anyone managed to do this ? Is so hard I'm on 8/25 no one runs any aircraft killstreaks and when 1 does come in you line it up perfect fire and nothing complete miss.
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Team for heavy duty

LLooking some more players to play heavy duty with, seems every game I play I get the team mates who have no interest in playing the objective.   psn is eleven1181. Add me for heavy duty only.
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181
  • Tdm only heavy duty please

TThe current heavy duty moshpit is a complete fail no one likes moshpit they have never been busy in any cod game. If you make a Tdm heavy duty mode it will be the 2nd most played play list guaranteed.
    eleven1181
    created by eleven1181