• Uk and euro clan on ps4 diamond division level 24

The Headhunters clan is looking for two new active members. We are all from UK or Europe and are very active. Diamond division and level 24. Requirements are   1.3 kd minimum must play all 3 days of diamond div...
    eleven1181
    last modified by eleven1181
  • Skilled player looking for PS4 only clan

I have a 1.8 kd and a good win loss. I have a mic and I am 20 years old. I am looking for a clan that uses teamwork to win. Im not looking for a clan that has its own cliques or groups. Im not looking for a clan that ...
    KidLeo-
    last modified by KidLeo-
  • Ps4 diamond division level 24 uk clan

Hello my clan the headhunters is looking for 2 new members we currently have 10 members who play everyday and have not lost a clan war yet. Looking for 2 new active members so we can have two party's off 6 playing at ...
    eleven1181
  • How do u enter into diamond divison

MMy clan has won our last two platinum clan wars and we want to go into diamond. How do we enter ?
    eleven1181
  • Ps4 Level 23 UK & Euro clan now recruiting

Hello the Headhunters clan is looking for a few more active clan members. We are a small clan win 11 members but each of us play everyday and are very active. looking for around 4 or 5 new members. requirements are ...
    eleven1181
  • Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

FOV Changer for PC: Don't have an exact ETA, but we're working to get this in.   Back in December, we posted a long list of improvements we were working on for Call of Duty: Ghosts (see below). We're pleased ...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • OMG the lag after the patch

Right before I go on a rant I've never really complained about the lag on ghosts I've had very little lag compared to bops2. Since the patch today I played 3 games and switched lobby after every game and I was skippin...
    eleven1181
  • Ps4 level 23 UK & Euro clan now recruiting

Hello the Headhunters clan is looking for a few more active clan members. We are a small clan win 11 members but each of us play everyday and are very active. looking for around 4 or 5 new members. requirements are ...
    eleven1181
  • Deleted dlc and can't find ps3 to ps4 upgrade

So deleted the map packs but now I can't find the ps3 to ps4 upgrade I've already bought this when os4 came out and it's not showing up on my download list ?
    eleven1181
  • Dlc maps how to delete them

I Done this before and had to delete the whole game and then download the 49 gb file again. Has this been fixed now so I can just delete the dlc maps ? Or do I need to delete the whol thing again, can't believe I was ...
    eleven1181
  • Ps4 Level 21 clan from UK now recruiting

Hello the Headhunters clan is looking for a few more active clan members. We are a small clan of 10 but are all very active and have not lost a clan war yet. requirements are must be active especially on clan wars ...
    eleven1181
  • Dlc maps question

Just downloaded the map packs again, horrible idea no one moves camper city. So can I play the 1st map pack on free for all ? Just seen a guy on my friends list playing fog on free for all are all 4 maps on free for a...
    eleven1181
  • Judge Dredd calls me a hacker video you decide

Ran into this guy on TDM   http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfBwI6FTOUw
    eleven1181
  • Judge Dredd thinks I'm a hacker

AAnd he's reporting me lol   http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfBwI6FTOUw
    eleven1181
  • Ps4 level 20 UK & EURO clan now recruiting

Hello the Headhunters clan is looking for a few more active clan members. Looking for 2 right away because we kicked 2 inactive members last night. So if you join today and compete you will still unlock the cammos and...
    eleven1181
  • Looking For PS4 Clan

I'm looking for a ps4 clan to play and win with! My k/d: 1.6 Message me at ToManyChainz
    2ChainZ
    last modified by 2ChainZ
  • Ps4 Level 21 clan from the UK now recruiting

Hello the Headhunters clan is looking for a few more active clan members. We are a small clan of 10 but were all active and that's why we have not lost a clan war yet. requirements are must be active especially o...
    eleven1181
  • Lag?

I am by far not the best player in this game.  I was ok in BO2, never really racking up great stats, but holding my own.   I am a BIG COD fan, having bought every one since it's inception.  I can't un...
    FrontL1neW1nner
    last modified by FrontL1neW1nner
  • Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

I'm not one to complain a lot, but this game was hyped up to be amazing. I've played 9 hours so far and I can safely say it is the worst CoD multiplayer experience I've ever had.   1. The spawn system is absolut...
    brentcers37
    last modified by brentcers37
  • Looking for a competitive PS4 Clan

2 Belgian gamers with a lot of experience looking for a Competitive/MLG Clan (We prefer to be in a EU based clan). We both have a mic and can speak English. Our KD's are 2.010 and 1.700. We have been playing competiti...
    SoliumH
    last modified by SoliumH