• online match making is a JOKE!

right online match making... its so broken its untrue... if you play solo online its almost like you are bound to fail... why is this fair!! why is it persisting that it has 'good match making'... is anyone else exper...
    BaCkFlAsH27
    created by BaCkFlAsH27
  • is it possible to win playing solo??

im not new to cod games but to be honest ive never played one that makes online un playable out of a party... if anyone wants to come online and play or discuss this add my gamertag... BaCkFlAsH27 (Xbox)
    BaCkFlAsH27
    created by BaCkFlAsH27
  • Looking for a black ops 2 clan

looking to join a clan to play online in 6v6 and maybe 9v9 environments. im a socail player im 18+ and have a 1.3~ K/D message me on my gamertag BaCkFlAsH27
    BaCkFlAsH27
    created by BaCkFlAsH27
  • Looking for social clan

Looking for a clan that enjoys to win and actuallys plays online together. My stats are: K/D 1.33, w/l 0.78 current score per minute 310. my GT is BaCkFlAsH27
    BaCkFlAsH27
    created by BaCkFlAsH27
  • online zombies

i keep getting reallybad lobbies on zombies... anyone on xbox want to do some zombies look me up!!
    BaCkFlAsH27
    created by BaCkFlAsH27
  • Looking for new clan bo2 xbox

looking for a clan that actually plays online in ground war and various game modes. Not picky on clans just want to stop playing solo in lobbies since i cant get good games and its killing all my ratios!!
    BaCkFlAsH27
    created by BaCkFlAsH27
  • Playing solo in lobbies

Why if you play solo in lobbies do you always get stuck with players that dont know how to shoot against players that are stupidly pro... If you get this hen add me on BaCkFlAsH27n quite playing in solo lobbies becaus...
    BaCkFlAsH27
    created by BaCkFlAsH27