• Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

Yes im already complaining about quickscoping in MW3 . Reason, i don't wanna see a bunch of kids in S&D doing attempting to do trick shots and not helping out the team in any way. Also, did you see HOW FREAKING FA...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • An interesting concept

This new game that's out....forgot what its called....Max Payne 3 or something, well, in multiplayer, there's these kids that hack(Wii is not the only one with hacking problems Every console is very easily hacked, th...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • The reason why I think MW3 is a boring and dull game

I am making this thread to make myself feel important and I don't care about your opinion because your opinion is wrong. /Sarcasm     Well, obviously I'm gonna start with a paragraph long story.   ...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • You can't spell ignorance without IGN

Just saying don't get your hopes up
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • NVM SKIP THIS..DONT READ IT! I SAID DONT READ IT!

NVM SKIP THIS...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • Warning, the most legit clan HACKS

DMC is a hacking clan. They been known to mod minecraft and hack AoS(not AoS the clan, AoS the game).   They are 99% legitimate in CoD, but not in other games! So warning to everyone who faces the DMC clan in o...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • I have the number one solution to hacking on wii, its totally fool proof!

Okay, ready?   Stop playing the game. No one is forcing you to. Obviously you are not having fun being paranoid all the time. So stop! Or do you consider yourself a masochist? Okay...maybe that was wrong word ch...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • Controller vs Controller

I'm bored...bear with me.     So i like the wii mote control scheme. Its awesome for FPS. Its kind of awkward to use though....   CCP is just laughable. Its like a cheap chinese PS1 controller. But it...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • Kweagle, SKS Hybrid, powderslinger and Silentlightning just raged quit.

Yep. True story.
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • New method of hopping...its the end.....

There's a new method of hopping. According to "kefa", a well known hacker from the reflex days, there's a new hack that lets you hop accounts by KILLING SOMEONE WITH AKIMBO FMG9s. yeah. Its 100% true.
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • Worst nightmare come true

So i have to admit. When i heard about this hopping bullsh*t, i was kind of happy. Everyone was leaving the pile of garbage called MW3 and coming back to black ops. I was pretty excited to re-live the glory days of BO...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • OMG HACKS OMG HOPP OMG EASTER BUNNY!

Why all the freak out??!! Its JUST A GAME. I still don't understand why people get so butt-hurt over a video game..well, MW3...Seriously! Am I the only one who does not give a flying horse cookie's about in-game stats...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • OFC-PAULY..MUST READ

Hi. Check your PM. Oh and if any admin sees this, I would like to say......can you PLEASE let someone know when they have new notifications....because as of now, there's really no way of knowing.
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • Reverse Psychology

Thank you developers, for making the most balanced and perfect call of duty in history. This game is so perfect, it does not need fixing. I swear, those akimbo FMG9s, those guns are so amazing and they are so balanced...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • I think i found the circle of life.......

I'm glad to say that i never got excited for the MW3 and i knew it was gonna suck before it came out, yet i had hope that for once i would be wrong. I was not and i hated the game since day one, secretly hoping that t...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • I can't believe nobody has noticed this. Its gamebreaking!

Seriously! I am amazed nobody has noticed it or made a thread about it. After being silent since the game came out, I have to say this and bring it out to the community. Most of the buildings in MW3 are architecturall...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • So how many people still tolerate this game?

I stopped playing a month ago or so. CoD used to be fun but when MW3 came out...it became more of a burden and a chore. Then i realized, hey why the hell am i still playing this "game" ? So i just stopped playing MW3 ...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • The truth about DLC finally comes out?

I know.... a DLC thread.....   Just read this.   Why This Studio Will Never Work With Nintendo Again Microsoft has Xbox Live; Sony has the PlayStation Network. Nintendo technically has WiiWare, but their do...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • Sad news- DLC and new patch

I have some sad news. The awesome patch and map packs we have been waiting for are not coming april 31st as expected. They are coming June 31st, because Treyarch is having issues porting the new 25 deathstreak to the ...
    padiego
    created by padiego
  • Akimbo FMG9s

I think they need a buff, they are too weak. Who agrees?
    padiego
    created by padiego