• AGR Bug

Yesterday I was playing Domination on Hijacked and I got the AGR scorestreak, not from a care package. I threw the air drop grenade reight next to the B flag in the middle of the boat. When the crate was dropped it bo...
    created by bumsrock
  • Stacking Killstreaks

When I earn a UAV , die, then earn another UAV  without using the first one I earned, I end up only having one UAV, why is it?? I thought killstreaks are suppose to stack, and it happens even in the same life and...
    created by bumsrock
  • Nuketown 24/7 Forever?

i was just wondering if Nuketown 24/7 will be there forever or just for this week or month.
    created by bumsrock
  • Look at other one

Shooter747 wrote:   To add to the above: This is taken straight out of JD2020 so let's put a rest to the timing of the release of the map pack. FS is available on Xbox 360 TONIGHT, at 2AM-ish PST (it may take...
    created by bumsrock
  • If you are confused about the release, look here.

Shooter747 wrote:   To add to the above: This is taken straight out of JD2020 so let's put a rest to the timing of the release of the map pack. FS is available on Xbox 360 TONIGHT, at 2AM-ish PST (it may take...
    created by bumsrock
  • For the PS3 Players....

Look on the bright side, by the time First Strike will be available, hopefully most of the glitches will be patched and other problems will be fixed which will result in mostly fair leaderboards unlike the X-Box ones ...
    created by bumsrock
  • For the PS3 Players....

Look on the bright side, by the time First Strike will be available, hopefully most of the glitches will be patched and other problems will be fixed which will result in mostly fair leaderboards unlike the X-Box ones ...
    created by bumsrock
  • "No Man's Land" is not so bad.

People were saying how bad "No Man's Land" is but apparently they don't understand how it works. As you can see through out the video, there us a narrow strip where the machine guns can't hit you. Also if you throw sm...
    created by bumsrock
  • Campaign Progress

I think there there should be a pic next to each mission to tell you on which difficulty you beat the mission instead of playing the whole campaign on veteran u could just play the ones you need. Whats your opinion??
    created by bumsrock