• Clan Wars problems

This morning i started playing at 09:30 (GMT +1), and my clan of 3 people was on second place in a group with only clans with 3 people. We had 109 cp and the number one was 83 cp ahead (192 cp), and they had the follo...
    Frits_Flitspaal
    created by Frits_Flitspaal
  • Supply drops???

I have the COD Ghosts Guidebook and in the section of clan wars they say this:   "If you want to get more involved in the Clan Wars metagame, there are "supply drops" and other special abilities you can use as a...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Needed: NL/BE/DE players for ps3 clan

Clan info: Horror On Mind (HONM) Lvl 17 (almost 18) 37 members   We used to be a clan with only people from the Netherlands and Belgium, untill one day one german guy came in the clan. He showed us what he wa...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Clan Wars... READ!!

What the hell is going on with ghosts... Don't get me wrong i like most game modes (accept that there is no ground war and no ctf), and i also like clan wars. But it seems that nobody plays fair anymore, if there are...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Lobby Issue

I understand that there are people, that when they need to go, they stay in the game so it ends up on the leaderboards. And i don't have a problem with that, that's their own decision. But it's getting really anoyin...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Origins "rain fire" doesn't work

When i push the red button and throw the napalm thing on the square, i do get that shitload of bombs dropped on the square, but it doesn't break, so there is no hole. The first time i thought that it was a bug or som...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Wanted: zombie players on ps3

I've had enough of playing with randoms, because it resulted in the worst week ever.   In the past 7 days i've played seriously 4 games without people leaving or being selfish dickheads. Some dickhead moves are...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Can i still...?

Can i still become a skull with knive?   I know, probably a stupid question, but 3 people told me this yesterday and allthough i have a hard time believing it, it still haunted my thoughts a few times.   A...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • What's going on lately???

I play a lot of Die Rise, in my opinion the best map of bo2. But lately it's becoming more and more anoying to play.   And i'm not talking about the glitchers, the people that start screaming your a hacker/cheat...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • All EE or not?

Do you need to do all EE in order to do the buried EE?   And another question, in buried, how do i get the big guy into the maze to get him to destroy the door to the PAP? Cause when i tried to do that i went i...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Something wrong with ranking???

Is there something wrong with the ranking???   I'm a skull and lost my eyes four days ago, and now i've played every day the last three days, multiple games of 400+ kills and 2 downs on solo, multiple games of 3...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • What's wrong here?

I just had a match in die rise and we were with 3 players. I'm a skull/blue eyes and the other two were 2 bones.   This was the end score: One had: 8 kills and 5 death's/downs The other had 97 kills and 14 de...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Searching

I'm searching for people that just want to play zombies. Doesn't matter on what map, and just for the fun of it, or for the trophy's. I don't mind.   All i want is to play without some stupid **** that leaves...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • NL/BE Clan zoekt leden!!

Clannaam: Horror On Mind Clantag: HONM (gouden clantag) Elite Clanlevel: 12 Huidig aantal members: 6 + 2 die nog moeten accepteren. Gamemodes: Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardcore Domination, Search & Destroy...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Horror On Mind is recruiting, read for requirements!

Horror On Mind (HONM) is recruiting at this moment.   You don't have to be one of the top players of BO2 (Although we wouldn't mind it either). You just need to be an active player. We don't look at k/d or ra...
    Frits_Flitspaal
  • Clan 3SA is looking for active members on ps3

3SA, stands for 3 Steps Ahead, and we are a lvl 9 clan with active members.   We are looking for people that can play in a group and solo. There are only 2 rules, you use the clantag, and you don't talk crap ab...
    Frits_Flitspaal