• What is going on here?

I leave and come back and the forum changes once again. Have missions returned? All we need now is ranks (military) and editable avatars like World@War.   I have no idea how to use this forum style or how point...
    majorrodriguez
    created by majorrodriguez
  • The Officer's Club: Black Ops II Edition

The Officer's Club Inspired by the original, by co-creators - MajorRod and IVIRTran   It's one of those things, elegance at it's finest. The Officer's Club dirived from the beginning of World at War time period...
    majorrodriguez
  • PAX East 2013

Okay... this is going to be a great PAX East year in Boston, MA. I'm actually going to be able to make it, I'll be an Enforcer there (PAX IT guy). Gonna be doing some press work for my website as well there.   M...
    majorrodriguez
  • Officers Club V3

In Honour of those who died and In Honour of those who were wounded 1st Cavalry Division - Ft. Hood, TX. November 5th 2009 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - He...
    majorrodriguez
  • I can haz 50 million dolla?

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1495/lolzfail.png   Um... so, this is what it's come to. Forget getting them through your email, now you can get them here on the Activision/Call of Duty forums! Moderators and/...
    majorrodriguez
  • No Map Pack 4 (A Relay from the Developer - JD2020)

There has been much spectacle of a Map Pack 4 Coming out. But unfortunately, Community Manager and Developer of the Critically acclaimed Call of Duty: World at War, Josh Olin (JD_2020) has stated about 2 months back t...
    majorrodriguez
  • Ahhhhhhhh! It's an "I'm back thread!" AhhhhhhHhHHHH!!!one!1!one!!1

Wow, this is awkward. So, a few months ago, when this damn change happened to the forums I was not able to log in. Meaning no access to the forums. Well, I can now log in a suffer the n00bz with you all.   So fi...
    majorrodriguez
  • JD_2020 Banned?

http://twitpic.com/kfzb0 I think Matt was joking around... But it is still funny...
    majorrodriguez
  • You are now free to "Bump"

Ok. Every where I look on the Forums, I see the word "Bump". And I have always wondered what it means and what it does. If anyone cane help me out and tell me what it means and does, you would me a big help. Thanks.
    majorrodriguez
  • Change We Can Believe In

Change We Can Believe In Ok Guys. I want to start a stir up. Let the Political Battle Begin.
    majorrodriguez
  • Rules of the Internet (Old Rules)

Rules of the Internet 1.do not talk about 4chan. 2.do NOT talk about 4chan. 3.We Are Anonymous. 4.Anonymous is Legion. 5.Anonymous NEVER Forgives. 6.Anonymous can be a HORRIBLE SENSELESS UNCARING Monster (/...
    majorrodriguez
  • Your Favorite Type of Wine

Mine would be a bottle of 1932 Chardonnay from France.
    majorrodriguez
  • Major's Missions (Extra Credit)

Hey Soldiers Well, by now most of you have heard of or have participated in Moniko's Missions. Well now it is time for Extra Credit. If you would like a chance to get MORE stars than you have the chance to get to g...
    majorrodriguez
  • Majors Missions (Extra Credit) Week 1 - Quiz 1

Alright. Here is Extra Credit for those Moniko Missions Out Goers. Top 5 people that get 100% Get 5 stars from the Prize Committee. Good Luck Mates. THIS HAS BEEN APROVED BY MONIKO. Majors Missions (Extra Credit)...
    majorrodriguez
  • Majors Missions (Extra Credit) Week 1 - Quiz 2

Alright. Here is Extra Credit for those Moniko Missions Out Goers. Top 5 people that get 100% Get 5 stars from the Prize Committee. Good Luck Mates. THIS HAS BEEN APROVED BY MONIKO. Majors Missions (Extra Credit)...
    majorrodriguez
  • Majors Missions (Extra Credit) Week 1 - Quiz 3

Alright. Here is Extra Credit for those Moniko Missions Out Goers. The top scorer gets 5 stars from the Prize Committee. Good Luck Mates. THIS HAS BEEN APROVED BY MONIKO. Hey Guys. It time to test you knowledge o...
    majorrodriguez
  • Is the Swine Flue Really Harmful...

Is the Swine Flue really harmful or is it just an overreaction. First lets read and see what the Swine Flu really is before we make our arguments. "Swine influenza (swine flu) is caused by type A influenza virus...
    majorrodriguez
  • Majors Missions (Extra Credit) Weekend Edition

Majors Missions (Extra Credit) Weekend Edition Alright. Here is Extra Credit for those Moniko Missions Out Goers. The top scorer gets 5 stars from the Prize Committee. Good Luck Mates. THIS HAS BEEN APROVED BY MONI...
    majorrodriguez
  • Majors Missions (Extra Credit) Sunday Edition

Majors Missions (Extra Credit) Sunday Edition Alright. Here is Extra Credit for those Moniko Missions Out Goers. The top scorer gets 5 stars from the Prize Committee. Good Luck Mates. THIS HAS BEEN APROVED BY MONIK...
    majorrodriguez
  • How do you spend time on COD HQ?

Well since we are having hard times on CoD Hq, without missions and all. I am curious on how you spend time on Call of Duty HQ other than posting posts and threads.
    majorrodriguez