• were is my founders patch (green skull) and background?

I'm a founder since mw3. for some reason my founder status is not kicking in on ghosts! were the hell is my founders patch and background? want it solved. please
    m_fiens
    created by m_fiens
  • My patch founder has not yet appeared. and do a search for the elite player ID my name does not even appear

It is extremely shameful I still have my patch and founder background. Do not know how I can not solve this
    m_fiens
    created by m_fiens
  • I do not have my founder patch and background

Have I reported the situation to see and is not resolved. I do not know how I did not patch the founder and founder elite background to be seen. I paid for it. I bought the collector's edition (MW3-Hardened EDITION) i...
    m_fiens
    created by m_fiens
  • no camo ghost

I made a good pre-booking of the game in cod ghost in spain, which gave me the codes to activate the camouflage ghost. Enter the code on the site and which is not my amazement that the camouflage ghost is not in the g...
    m_fiens
    created by m_fiens
  • no camo ghost

I made a good pre-booking of the game in cod ghost in spain, which gave me the codes to activate the camouflage ghost. Enter the code on the site and which is not my amazement that the camouflage ghost is not in the g...
    m_fiens
    created by m_fiens