• Getting here?

Has anyone worked out how you can actually get here from the main COD front page? I can only get here via a link on the respawn forums. I tried finding my way here but never managed to find it again
    created by quagers13
  • Call Of Duty Elite ~Official FAQ~

Provided to us by Activision: http://oneofswords.com/pdf/CODEliteFAQ.pdf I was going to copy and paste the whole thing in but it came out as a wall of text and very unclear and I don't have the energy to do that so...
    created by quagers13
  • Why not 4 player?

My question is why did they decide to stick with 2 player on spec ops? If they wanted to expand on MW2 spec ops all they needed to do was a create a good co-operative 4 player it would have been awesome. However by st...
    created by quagers13
  • Report button needed!

I and i'm sure the moderators would very much like a report button to allow us to report threads in breach of rules and im sure moderators would appreciate one as well. I have yet to find  a better way then email...
    created by quagers13
  • Forum width

The with of the forum needs to be increased, reading down everything is bunched together, it looks very cluttered. It needs a good inch on both sides because posts are squashed together and it's not nice to look down,...
    created by quagers13
  • Why Stopping power balanced the game

With an assualt rifle or SMG in this game you can usually just get 2 kills with 1 clip. So if there's my enemies you ****** pretty much. No way you can win it. That's my problem, people have started to realise this an...
    created by quagers13
  • Impossible to play

This morning 9 out of the 14 games I played had the host pull his connection mid game or near the end. There was no host migration it just closed the lobby. Now with those statistics whats the point in playing? I'm si...
    created by quagers13
  • VIP access takes another turn

So we've all known that from random places on the forums you can and can not see the VIP access tab right? But now you can see it everywhere including the main IW website page before you go onto the forums. Now be...
    created by quagers13
  • This is a new one...

Well just went to view the clan discussion area and it went, well, weird lol here's what I saw below. Is this just another forum glitch or my messed up computer? <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://im...
    created by quagers13
  • Won't be on PS3 for a while

After tonight I won't be playing for just under 3 weeks then i'll be briefly back for about a week but only playing abit late at night and then i'm gonna be off for another 2 weeks. But when I come back i'll have my R...
    created by quagers13
  • warnings...

How long does it take for you to lose a warning level? and how many levels are there for warnings? LOL
    created by quagers13
  • What 2011 games..

do you know that are coming out which are going to be any good? I've had a sneak peak at the agenda for the next E3 and i've seen some of the games that there going to be discussing some of which you may not be expect...
    created by quagers13
  • Super sonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars

Has anyone bought this from the PSN or xbox Live store? I played it round my mates house and it was incredibly funny although I ddin't get to play it long and not sure if anyone still plays it haha. I think it's quite...
    created by quagers13
  • PS2 games you've played....

recently. Has anyone played any PS2 games recently? I played abit of Battlefront 2 and 1 and it reminded at what such a fun and epic game that was also abit of Timesplitters oh how I enjoyed chasing around ninja monke...
    created by quagers13
  • This place......

Is just so quiet now, hardly any new posts or threads. The old timers all gone but a few now and the forum slowly dies as the posting per hour slowly falls like a candle burning out. The light in the darkness slowl...
    created by quagers13
  • Time to go then

Just a note to everyone who i've ever really chatted with really, i've had a great time here but it seems my time here has been over spent. I may post now and then to bump the AZ recuritment pages but other than that ...
    created by quagers13
  • Red Dead Redemption

Ok lets start off who plans on getting this game? Don't know what it is? It's the follow on from Red Dead Revolver, it's a series being created by the developers of GTA and it's a Wild wild west version of GTA. Th...
    created by quagers13
  • Stupid question but...

I was trying to find the link that showed you all the levels that people have when I realised I can't see the levels thread (double checked). Is it just me or has it actually gone? Also can someone find me that lin...
    created by quagers13
  • Not how I remembered it

So got bored today and hit some COD4 for the first time since new year I believe and it was nothing how i remembered. There we second account quick scopers everywhere, the M40A3 was remarkably in accurate to what I re...
    created by quagers13
  • Suggestion: Tips, Tricks, Guides

So a few of us have discussed this and we think it's a good idea: We would like a sub section in the site discussion area that simply has guides, tips and tricks to using this forum. We put lots of helpful guides i...
    created by quagers13