• Extinction Achivements.

I need people that could do all the extinction challenges and escape. I need help. You need a mic, know all challenges, and Good at extinction. My Gamertag is ForeverzZ. Message my gamertag (Xbox only)
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Moon Easter Egg

I need help with the Big Bang Theory Easter egg, I need someone that can do the Samantha says **** and 2 others to try to get the gersh device and the other new/old grenade. I need everyone to have both Ensemble Cast ...
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Moon easter egg

I need help with the Big Bang Theory Easter egg, I need someone that can do the Samantha says **** and 2 others to try to get the gersh device and the other new/old grenade. I need everyone to have both Ensemble Cast ...
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Moon Easter Egg

cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Moon Easter Egg

cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Moon Easter Egg

cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Moon Easter Egg

cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Shangri la easter egg

I know that this is a black ops 2 forum but I need four people to help me with Shangri la easter egg. I need 3 people that know what they are doing and also that I am not doing the first step. Message my gamertag and&...
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • MASTER OF DISGUISE ACHIEVEMENT

For people that need this achievement. Who ever gets this achievement first. I will end the game and let the next person try. Message my gtag ForeverzZ
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • shangri la easter egg

I need help with Shangri la easter egg. I forgot all the steps but I need 3 people that know all the steps. Message my gamertag (xbox) ForeverzZ
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Shangri la easter egg

ok I need 3 people to help me with Shangri la. I forgot all the steps but can I get some people to help me with it.
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Easter egg origins

I know every step for origins Easter egg. All I need is 1. Everyone with mics 2. no rage quiters 3. knowing most of easter egg. 4. need people that are good with the ice and wind staff challenges in the crazy pla...
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • anyone know the fire staff

Anyone know the Fire Staff Torch Challenge in the church
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • ORIGINS EASTER EGG

I need help with this hunt. i need 3 people to do this. you need a mic and kknow most of easter egg. message here or my gtag ForeverzZ
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Origins easter egg.

Lookking for 3 players with mics, played the map alot and know the easter egg. either put you gamertag her so i can see oor Message my gamertag ForeverzZ
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • origins easter egg

if you know all steps and have a mic inite me gtag is ForeverzZ
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • easter egg origins

i need 3 people that know the easter egg message my gamertag ForeverzZ
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Richtifen End Game.

Need 3 other people that did richtofen's side to do the end game with me. Message me. GTag is ForeverzZ
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Mob of the Dead  high rounds.

Looking for 3 people that could get high rounds. You only need a mic and know everything about the map.Message me for invite.
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject
  • Mystery Suitcase in Buried

Need help finding out what the mystery suitcase is for invthe city hall of buried. I got every easter egg and so did my friends but i need help on this ****.
    cyramproject
    created by cyramproject