• Trickshoter looking for others to trickshot with

Hello, I am a fairly decent trickshoter who is looking for people to trickshot with. Trickshot lobbies, 6man lobbies and more. Games available are MW2, Black Ops and Black Ops 2. Message me CrucifixDead if you want to...
    CrucifixDead
    created by CrucifixDead
  • Trickshotter looking for a Black Ops 2 trickshotting clan

I am a fairly decent trickshotter, not as good as FaZe, but I have had my share of trickshots, and I am looking for a trickshotting clan. I am tired of being a lone wolf out there, trying to trickshot and I have gotte...
    CrucifixDead
    created by CrucifixDead
  • G3AR Clan for BOII- Xbox 360

I put up a G3AR Clan post a long time ago, and all the replies got lost. Anyways this is revised. Requirements to join: K/D .5 or above, must be able to improve Mic is preferred Must not be so tight and mean, y...
    CrucifixDead
    created by CrucifixDead
  • G3AR Clan Xbox 360 only.

G3AR is a clan that has been playing Halo for 4 years. The leader of this clan asked me to lead a sect of the clan into Black Ops 2. So here I am. In order to join you must message me, CrucifixDead.   Requiremen...
    CrucifixDead
    created by CrucifixDead
  • I have an idea for Zombies...

What if you were to make Black Ops 3 or maybe make some DLC for Black Ops 2, to where you have this weapon called The Nullifier. What it does is basically it has one shot. But it will revive a zombie to becoming human...
    CrucifixDead
    created by CrucifixDead
  • I am looking for a clan for Black Ops 2. Xbox 360 only.

My Gamertag is CrucifixDead, I have a K/D of 1.39, and a Win Loss ratio of 2.51. Send me a message on Xbox LIVE and I will check you out.
    CrucifixDead
    created by CrucifixDead