• Back in Black

Anybody else returning to BO2 already? I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm a Treyarch fan and not a COD fan. Thanks for the last year guys and I'm not going anywhere soon.
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Could a classic style UAV speed this game up?

I'm not sure how long I can play this game but as a fan I'm going to try at least for a while. As well as the usual COD issues (lag, op guns, matchmaking...blah blah blah) the biggest issue I have is the slow pace of ...
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Occupy Search & Destroy

I know BO2 is coming to the end of it's cycle so this goes for all future CODs as well. It's just a call to the community to flood SnD with players who actually want to play the game mode. It used to be my favourite b...
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Coinkydink?

Just finished a game of domination with a couple of American squeakers. They were annoying, we kicked their ass, they rage quit. Nothing out of the ordinary there except for their IGNs were Beastblood and Nintendon't ...
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Nerfed Akimbos.........

Thought you folks might like this.....  
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Time Played

Quick question: Does time played count time you were logged into MW3 or just time in  actual games? It's just that there's no way on earth I've played 14days on this game (managed around 9 in a whole year of Blop...
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Wii U pricing

Sorta kinda off topic but we've got to play the next COD on something, right? Anyway, here's the the first hint of the proposed price of the Wii U -   http://mynintendonews.com/2012/03/01/wii-u-to-be-priced-at-...
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • COD is for the people.

The FMG9s, Striker etc. are in the game for the exact same reason they piss people off, every game needs a couple of weapons that anybody can pick up and beast with. Not everybody is into this game enough to come to a...
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Identity Crisis

Am I hallucinating or do enemy players occasionally show the names of friendlies when you hover over them with your crosshairs?
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • Youtuber dumbass...

Had a search on youtube to see proof of the hotfix, this guy is celebrating it getting fixed but at 1:49 you can clearly see he uses the damage glitch. Doh!  
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI
  • GLITCH POLICE RECRUITING

So, I've finally found a use for the account I had hacked back in December. I've renamed it GLITCH POLICE and have been patrolling lobbys looking for glitchers and using the semtex counter-glitch to spoil these ******...
    McZOMBI
    created by McZOMBI