• Still not a debate - The CORE challenge

There have been a few threads over the years about HC vs Core and which is easier.  My philosophy is neither is easier/harder: Adjust and Adapt, and use the tools (or the lack of) to play differently to y...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Safeguard: Has it ever happened to you that your square button stops working (PS3 and PS4)

Hi,   I have had this happen on the PS3 and PS4... I am not sure how I got into it, but the square button stops working:   - I cannot grab or change crates - I cannot call in any streaks I had in reserve...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Seasons Greetings

I hope everyone has a joyous holiday!   I mean no disrespect to anyone, but I am not going to be PC. please take this as a best wish to you all, no matter what your faith or beliefs are:   Merry Christmas!!!
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Are there any Next Gen XMAS Noobs?

Hi,   The player count on the next gens (PS4 in my case) is kinda low.  I know a lot of people are waiting for next gens (for MS and SONY to work out bugs, price drops and cost reduction hardware etc...), ...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Camping vs. Rushing? NO!  The right play...

(Inspired from another post from G... not wishing to hijack it: Batman camps and no one ******* about him...well only sometimes.   All I can say about the "Camper vs Rusher debate" is... well nothing. I will alw...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Cannot play Squads Online properly since moving to PS4

Hi,   On the PS3, I was able to challenge friends and get matched against user's AI online. Now that I have gone to the PS4, I can only challenge two of my friends (both of whom never had the PS3 version of the...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • My 1st Ghosts Discussion: Party Chat and Mute all but party

Ola.   This may prove to be useful to some, but something some friends and I discovered last weekend:   - We wanted to try the party chat feature on the PS4, so we all got into a party and chatted.  W...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • 3 Questions for those who have upgraded 360 to XB1

Morning (I know either most of you are playing, or passed out!)   Anyways. I have two questions for you guys.   1 - Are you seeing a HUGE improvement (visually) on the XB1 from the 360? I (well we) saw a b...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Very Interesting information/Video on LAG, Compensation and in game effects

MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT WARNING   [DISCLAIMER]   Nothing in this video is new information, or mind boggling... however there has been some information shared here (2nd hand from a dev allegedly) and is very t...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • I cannot see my stats in the Clan Roster

In the COD App, when I search the players in the clan roster, I cannot get my stats when I click on myself, and other players.   last night I was finally able to see my stats, but then I could not see anyone els...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • My thoughts on the Quickscoping Hate

Wall-of-text warning!!!!   DISCLAIMER: this is just MY thoughts, which are not always correct   A couple of threads have inspired me this morning.   Quickscoping... Cheap or not and is it cheating? &...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • HC vs Core - not a debate, but a challenge

Special Note to the Mods: If this in essence is against the forum rules, please lock this and I understand why.   There have been a few threads over the years about HC vs Core and which is easier.  My philo...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Consider and Judge the information...not the source

Happy Friday Everyone, this post is totally off-topic to everything.   Over the years, there have been a good number of posts about this and that: OP guns; Lag; Lag Compensation (which is not the same thing as l...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • New Forum Format - Something is missing

Hi...   I am getting used to the new format, and like anything new there is an adjustment period. But I have noted something that is missing:   When I thread goes to multiple pages, there is no "Last" arro...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Question - Has anyone had problems rendering vids...and fixed it?

I used to be able to render videos.   Now I cannot. Even though it says it was successful, the videos never show up in my Elite Vault/Youtbe/Twitch etc...  Something has changed (maybe even I did something)...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Dedicated Servers

I have come to the realization that the dedicated servers talked about for the XBOX ONE are to support XBL...   Does anyone know if there are any plans to improve the connectivity for the online play? I am a PS ...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Matchmaking Idea - no more getting thrown into losing games

Disclaimer: This idea is not entirely mine... and it is just an idea that I am expanding on top of others   We are all tired of getting thrown into matches because someone quit (for whatever reason). Most of the...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Matchmaking and incomplete games - would it not be nice if....

Disclaimer: This idea is not entirely mine... and it is just an idea that I am expanding on top of others   We are all tired of getting thrown into matches because someone quit (for whatever reason). Most of the...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • It is Friday - A discussion for the day - Boosting, what could maybe be done

I take credit for nothing... so as usual this thread is an inspiration from another: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200710528?tstart=0   I do not think taking out the TI (tactical Insert) will solve the ...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl
  • Friday's Topic - Can't get online? Strict NAT type? This may help: Back To Basics

Hi, It is Friday. No Joke, No Story... just a (maybe) helpful hint   DISCLAIMER: This has (always) worked for me, it has also worked for others... I hope *fingers crossed* it works for you (sincerely)   Ba...
    rlbl
    created by rlbl