• Questions

For the assault shield will anyone be able to pick it up when the player places it or just the player? Because if it's just them then they can just corner trap people with it..   Will wild cards count towards th...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Lagging a lot recently

I've been rubber banding, hits not registering, etc. lately (past 2 days). I'm pretty sure it's not my internet, anyone else had these problems recently?
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Stop spamming my email

Honestly I could not care less if someone has replied to me, my thread or a thread I've posted in. Every time I post I need to stop following a thread lest I get spam the next day? Seriously? Is there no automatic unf...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Footsteps are too loud

Even without amplify you can still soundwhore and hear enemy footsteps even when they have dead silence, what is this crap? Is there no such thing as walking/running lightly? Is it essential to run dead silence 24/7 b...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Free fall with season pass?

I haven't (couldn't) pre-ordered the game but I will be buying the season pass (along with the game) later, will I still get the free fall map?   And please no pre-order master race bs.
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Let's talk about tac inserts..

Are there going to be any? Please no.   No tac inserts=much less (still possible, but not as likely) boosting   There's no point in them, only people who use them are boosters and spawn trapping re....s. I...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Still can't play bo2

Still can't get into a game of black ops 2 (Unless I wait a long time, which it should not take). If I'm lucky I can play ONE game but if I leave the lobby, the majority of the people leave or I DC then I cannot get i...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Matchmaking is still god awful

Well I quit BO2 for a while because of how long it takes to start a game, I come back on for a little while and it took longer to find a match than the actual game time was. So then I decide to put the old MW3 disc in...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • I can't get into ANY lobbies for ANY game type.

I try to join a game, core TDM for example, and it will not put me in ANY games. Even if I change the game type it won't put me in a lobby. I tried by changing my search preferences from "normal" to "any" but this st...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Elite bugs

Whenever I access my elite custom classes so that I may change them using either the elite available via the computer or the app on my phone I'm unable to access all equipment and the like, it says I require x level a...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Preorder bonuses..

How do I claim them? After I preorder from gamestop I entered the code online and put my gamertag in but I've not recieved my bonuses, was there something I was supposed to do? I've checked multiple times now and I st...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Preorder Question

Gamestop website says sold out for Hardened Edition, could I still preorder a copy from a local gamestop or would I have to try a different retailer?
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • My opinion on what should be changed before release

So far from all of the multiplayer footage I would say the following should be changed:   "We have taken the advantage" - Seriously...The "advantage"??? Don't you mean the lead?   (From Dictionary.com: an...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Not sure if it's a glitch?

Was playing drop zone on the community playlist and the other team had 7 people and ours could only have 5 people maximum (7+5=12=6+6), has anyone else ever experienced this and is this a glitch/bug or what?   ...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01
  • Counter-MVP....

Has anyone unlocked it? I was supposed to because I killed this person 17 times in a match and he had the highest score the entire match.. He had 7.6k score at the end and I had 38 kills at the end and it was on kill ...
    SlyFire01
    created by SlyFire01