• A problem with the forums.

Now that the forum is letting me post, I figured I should ask this incase it happens again... I've recently got when trying to post an error saying "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", any ideas wh...
    Kaltzor
    created by Kaltzor
  • Ranks...

Looking at the MP Teaser again, towards the very end when the person taking the video snipes someone, they are level 41 and has one star as the rank icon... According to some calculations if it was the first of the "g...
    Kaltzor
    created by Kaltzor
  • Last Stand.

A lot of people want this perk gone... But personally I think it mainly just needs fixing. As it currently is, when you get shot and "die", you fall down to the last stand pose, but during the fall you are immune t...
    Kaltzor
    created by Kaltzor
  • Create-A-Class 2.0

They've said that you can customize your look, and the multiplayer teaser showed a bit of text on the back of a gun, a smiley on the red dot and side of a gun... I wonder what kind of stuff you can edit on yourself an...
    Kaltzor
    created by Kaltzor
  • The Stimulus Pack maps...

While its nice to see them in the regular playlists, I'd like it if the game didn't prefer them over all the other maps, it making them boring that the just cycles through 3 or 4 of the maps, specially since one of th...
    Kaltzor
    created by Kaltzor
  • Single player Disk Space Bug...

You can't really find info about this error around, but whenever i try to play the Campaign it says to free least 5 MB of disk space, but i have 40 GB free on the drive steam (and the game) is on... It worked before b...
    Kaltzor
    created by Kaltzor