• Anybody Got a Good Class with the Vepr

I am mostly an LMG and Marksman rifle player.  But with the recent map pack I realize I need something for smaller maps. With the recent range buff I have been trying out several of the SMGs and this one has a go...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Anybody got a good attachment loadout for the PDW pistol

I recently put together a more defensive LMG class using the Ameli.  I don't have the normal speed perks I use with an LMG as this is designed to be a long range defensive build.  So, I need a feasible weapo...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Anybody got a good Ripper Class Yet?

I got ahold of this weapon yesterday with the rest of the season pass holders. It's a fun little gun but I am having a hard time tailoring a build to it.  Statistically it's inferior to most of it's peers in term...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Can we get some pistol cammos ?

I really love this game.  But's it's lacking one major thing.  The primary weapons have a very nice selection of cosmetics available for them.  However, the secondary weapons don't have any cammos so I ...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • A discussion on stealth in this game.

I thought I would share a discussion on the stealth aspect of this game and some conclusions and learnings I have gained from it. I play quite a bit online and I see a lot of players running suppressed weapons and the...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • The Ripper Some Gun Information:

As a season pass holder I got the ripper just about an hour ago. I did some testing in a local game and I thought I would offer some of the data if anybody is looking for statistics on this gun. Keep in mind that I do...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Why I run the SVU:

I was playing with a team of random members earlier today and one of them asked what gun I was using.  I was running the SVU marksman rifle and I got called a noob, chump, idiot and a few other intersting things....
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • So what is your favorite secondary weapon poll.

I thought I would start a thread to ask what player's favorite secondary weapon is.  Do you like a particular pistol or launcher.  Do you run overkill and take a second primary, or just leave the slot free f...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • What is your favorite marksman rifle

I thought I would do a bit of a poll topic and ask players what their favorite marksman rifle is.  Also what attachments or perks do you like with it? 
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Questions about the wii U

I got back into the COD series for the first time since COD 4 last year with Black ops 2 and I bought it for the wii u at the time.  I transitioned away from the wii u when it didn't get DLC last year.  This...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • ACOG Sniping with the VKS:

I ran a poll a few days ago and it seems to be a concensious that the VKS is the least popular weapon in Ghosts. I beleive this is due to the fact that you cannot use a chrome barrel on it and it has higher recoil tha...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • What is the worst weapon in Ghosts Poll:

I have posted a couple of threads asking players what their favorite weapon or weapon catagory is.  So, I thought I would post the opposite and collect some feedback from the community.  So, what gun do you ...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • The Maverick A2 Sniper Rifle, Need Help

I bought the DLC the second day after it launched on the XBOX 1.  I fell in love with the Maverick assult rifle and it has become one of my go to weapons.  However, I originally gave the sniper version of th...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Equipment in Ghosts:

It really surprises me that so few players are using lethal and tactical equipment in Ghosts.  I understand that the inability to resupply makes perks more appealing.  However, equipment normally will get yo...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • The Spawns in Ghosts:

I know there have been a lot of complaints about the spawn system in Ghosts and that players will often spawn in and get cut down almost immediately.  The team said they were looking for feedback on the spawns an...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Bring back the MMS from Black ops 2

I have to admit I do miss having the MMS sight from black ops 2 in this game.   It was a really good option to help find corner campers.  Alternatively, maybe they could just let the tracker sight see s...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Do you think this is cheap?

I was playing a free for all game on flooded and I ran into a corner camper down in the parking garge part of the map. More specifically I ran into his IED.  I respawned not to far away from where he was so I dec...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Friends with Benifits:

This was a couple of days ago.  I met another player in free for all.  He was running a radar riot shield and an foregrip silenced AK-12 via overkill. I saw his class and I started a conversation with him.&n...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Secondary Weapons Need Some Bling:

This is a very minor complaint, but one I feel I am entitled to post.  I use a lot of pistols in this game.  I use them mostly as alternate weapons when I am running something that doesn't compete well in cl...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp
  • Support Classes 101: Introduction

There are a lot of different loadouts and ways to approach Call of Duty: Ghosts from the multiplayer perspective. Some players run around the map and kill opponents, some camp and lock down key map areas and some focu...
    darkrangeresp
    created by darkrangeresp