• After 2 patches, spawns are still crap

So I don't get it....twice you guys said you're patching the spawns yet more than ever, people are spawning right next to me, around a corner, behind me, sometimes right in front of me.   THese maps are fricken ...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • So can someone officially tell us why spawns are still trash

Yup I made another spawn thread. Why? Because I, and many other people, are still confused as to why after more than a month of release, the spawn logic is still horrible. HORRIBLE. Why are people still spawning righ...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • How are the "various spawn fixes" ?

I won't be home for a while, so I was wondering for those who got the update, any actual improvements on the spawns?
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Spawns seem to be at an all time bad

Cannot just be me....I mean, you would think that after a few months of playing this game, we would at least feel an improvement because we've gotten used to the bad spawns....and I thought I was....until lately, it s...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Please tell me spawns will be fixed before DLC

Can we please get some kind of confirmation or promise or 'we plan to' for fixing the spawn system before DLC drops?   Because I for one will not buy the DLC or season pass or anything until a patch that actuall...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Dog + sniper bullets....glitch?

Anyone else notice this? It takes 3 bullets from a sniper rifle to kill a dog. The first shot will make the dog stumble and get back up. But if you shoot the dog while it's still making the stumble/recovering animatio...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Latest update...spawns are worse

Did devs touch spawning in the latest update ...there's no notes for it yet....but ive been seeing really really consistently horrible spawning....spawning really really close to enemies....it's been bad before but so...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Marksman Rifles need a recoil buff

As of now, MRs are fairly useless. I don't care if you say "But I use them all the time" The truth is, if you're really good at aiming, a sniper rifle is infinitely better. Time to kill is this game is so quick, so As...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Heavy Duty Mode Question

I'm excited for the heavy duty mode because I, and many others, feel that TTK in core modes is way too quick. It's almost like hardcore, add in lag and it pretty much is for most people.   If heavy duty is as go...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Ping Bar? Why do we not have it?

I'm wondering why we don't see our ping lag in the game? I want to know whether it is just me lagging in a game or everyone experiencing it as well...I don't want to waste time playing in a lobby that is laggy.....eve...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Still laggy still horrible spawning

Why the **** haven't you guys fixed the goddam spawning yet??? Is it that hard??? And the game is still laggy as crap, where are the dedicated servers? Ps4 is out yet you haven't fixed ****. Damn this game makes me mi...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • Wait...you mean this spawn logic is intentional!?

So I hear that you guys made the spawn logic like this because you wanted people to get back into the action quickly?   I need to say it: THATS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER EVER EVER EVER   How do huge-ass map...
    Sannji
    created by Sannji
  • anyone have insider info on next patch?

Anyone know if/when a patch will be coming out to fix hopefully EVERYTHING.....obviously not everything, but what's the usual time frame before they start fixing stuff?
    Sannji
    created by Sannji