• How do you search now ??

How can we prevent spam by searching if the search feature is gone ?   PS I know this isnt a Ghosts problem but dont know where to place it so its visible.
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Squads Mode = Dedicated Servers or what ?

OK . I got one for the tech savvy people in this game.   You have got multiple versions of Squad Mode in this game. Now this question could be for the 360 AND the ONE so please specify which one you are talking ...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • No more DDOSes ???

I am not in any way denying that DDOS happens in THIS thread. My opinion on it might be totally different outside of this thread but I prefer not to bring up that point.   Now many people have stated that around...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Everyone in the European Countries gets a bundled copy of FIFA 2014 so..

Shouldnt we get a bundled copy of COD Ghosts in America ? Where is our free gift ?     I mean Microsoft did turn around and change it from ALL pre-orders in Europe and just changed it to only Day One Editio...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Differences between the console versions

Forgive me if this was asked but I dont see a thread asking this in particular here.   Sadly due to more hospitalization issues I may not be able to afford an Xbox One. And YES my priorities are straight. An Xbo...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • OK I got a tough puzzle for you on TV resolution

Two or three weeks ago I Prestiged and started using the MP7 Full Metal Jacket with mostly Lightweight and Toughness. The rest of the class I keep changing to other perks etc. I used this class a lot before.   N...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Anyone figured out how to PM someone yet ?

Anyone figured out how to PM someone yet. PM doesnt show up anymore when you look at their name and you cant see it in the other pages either.
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Proof that filing an offensive emblem will get you banned of of Live.

This guy was reported for having an offensive emblem to XBL.   To keep it civil you can PM me for the link since it was only a two week communication ban. I wouldnt want the guy to be harrassed.   the play...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • After seeing the Xbox video anyone else hyped ?

I was apprehensive after hearing the DLC 4 had 2 rehashed maps.   Then I saw the video on the Xbox.   But after seeing Stadium as a rocket pad and the large robot in zombies I am pretty hyped. Even though ...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Preordered ghosts for xbox one from amazon.

Preordered ghosts for xbox one from amazon.   They NOW have an "official" release date of November 5th. I know they say its just a placeholder but that would be funny if I got it that early.   Make a youtu...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • anyone else having XBL problems ?

My Xbox says I have no internet but of course I do since I can post.   Xbox Live status page is not loading. No response.   Anyone else with trouble ?
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Titanfall the COD killer ??

Sorry to say I saw it at the E3 breifing and that game will be hard to beat.   BTW it was funny when EA had that failure at the BF4 Breifing
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

I remember a player that got reported for having a Swastika as an emblem.   I wont post the link or how I know but you can PM me if you want it. Or look on page 2 or so of the MS ban forums.Title " Account suspe...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Before you watch the COD ALL ACCESS on the web !! SPOILERS !!

Some places said that on the all access that you can watch multiplayer footage and I just sat thru 30 MINUTES worth of hardly nothing. Definitely not any multiplayer footage. I blame the Machinma App on the XBox that ...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Not sure if the DLC release date was discussed but ....

On the Xbox there is now a video that says the new personalization packs come out 5/ 29.   Could that be the new map pack release date as well or just another Micro purchase ?   What do you think ?  ...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • BF4 will not work on new Xbox ?

According to many new advertisements of where you can pre-order BF4 it says that you will not be able to play on the next gen consoles .   Thoughts ?     BTW it says this everywhere "The item will not...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • New thought  - - - -  -Killcams and lag

Now forgive my thought processes due to a stroke a few weeks ago, at least I cant now type pretty good. So forgive me if this dont make sense.   One of the new regulars on this forum put up a good detailed video...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Tutorial for those having trouble with Head Glitchers

I know how some people hate what they call head glitchers. I hate them too even though the terrain and placement of items on the map art intentional for people to use as cover.   So I have creates a short video ...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • Since the hotfix today (connections etc)

Since the hotfix that (hopefully) fixed the probations...   Has anyone noticed that ALL the lobbies in Black Ops 2 are getting around 4 or 5 ONE bar people in the lobby in the middle of the match ? Everyone else...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack
  • STILL 1 bar lobbies all players

It is as of 9 PM central time and the same thing as yesterday.   A TON of people going to 1 bar in the games.   This problem seemed to be fixed in the late evening hours around 11 PM last night.   Ho...
    starbuckfrack
    created by starbuckfrack