• Problems with Campers and the Community in every Call of Duty from MW2-Ghost

The Problem with Call of Duty from the Community and in the game is that they complain about how they are better then anyone or everyone in the whole game, and not other then that they think it that way they also ruin...
    ParanoiaHades86
    last modified by ParanoiaHades86
  • Cod Ghosts Nemesis DLC

Since they promised a remake in every single dlc, I wanna know the your opinion of the 1 map, that hasn't been remade yet, that you'd like to see in Ghosts. Since it is IW, Treyarch games are out of the question of co...
    WilliamCL57
    last modified by WilliamCL57
  • Where are the dedicated servers!

where are the damn dedicated servers ?!?! Always getting kicked out of a game because the god damn hosts leaves ? What's up with this dedicated servers that they promised on the xbox one ?
    Delcorral04
    last modified by Delcorral04
  • im sick of this community.

Ever notice when somebody say obvious flaw about this game and their experience theres always a cod d....r...... saying stuff like " no the hit detection is good, this games the best",  all I do is laugh because ...
    dedeazye
    last modified by dedeazye
  • Ghosts Xbox One Updates (7/1/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   July 1, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?

Over the life of this game I can't help but notice that alot of the things people are complaining about now, are the EXACT things they said they wanted during BO2.   When BO2 came out, first and loudest complain...
    JSlayer211
    last modified by JSlayer211
  • Call of Duty: Dictionary Ops

This thread is meant to help out people new to the game and the forums. Gaming, in itself, has a language completely separate and different from our daily, common languages – regardless of our native tongues and...
    nuttin2say
    last modified by nuttin2say
  • Split-Screen Brightness- Video Links Attached

I have attached links to 2 of the videos that I have posted on my YouTube channel. I am having an issue with the brightness on split-screen multiplayer. I am having to switch between the 360 and the One to play Ghosts...
    MissHARDBREW
    last modified by MissHARDBREW
  • Stat Reset?!?

Last night I was play Ghosts and when I got on this morning to play my stats was reset and i asked my clan mates if its commen and they said depends and someone told me if im a hacker it may happen but my 10th was leg...
    Chozogod
    last modified by Chozogod
  • Quickscoping needs to be removed

At the start of black ops 2 it was somewhat tolerable. But now nearly everything single game I play from free for all to search and destroy matches are filled with them. The reason I say is because its gotten out of h...
    college101
    last modified by college101
  • The good hit detection myth

Many a times I have seen the shills on this site defend the Ghost Instakill/ time to kill shenanigans by claiming Ghost has amazing hit detection. Well I as a fighter for truth wish to state in my considerable experie...
    Lucent76
    last modified by Lucent76
  • Just bought xbox one.

Hi all not sure if this has been answered or not somewhere else but... Do you have to re-purchase your customization camos and characters?
    kkm4
    last modified by kkm4
  • wot we need in cod is more realisticism

this is my 1st post so yea ok what we need is more realistic in the game like one shot kills and snipers rifle based gameplay and a longer sprinting and like make jagguarnaut armor we can use once pure round to make u...
    swaggboi1
    last modified by swaggboi1
  • Yes i avoid and you should too

This is how you avoid players with bad k/d and other noobs on ghosts, if u dont already know? Open their profile go to submit player review and choose from there what ever reason u want and click on it and its done. ...
    xoMrSLAVEox
    last modified by xoMrSLAVEox
  • Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (7/1/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   July 1, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Xbox One Match making servers are too slow

why when I try to find a match at knight for CoD Ghost it keeps telling me NO GAMES FOUND when there are people playing that certain game type and next time make a Call of Duty Game Cross platform with the same system...
    ParanoiaHades26
    last modified by ParanoiaHades26
  • More cheaters...

I may just be unlucky when it comes to cheaters. Ghosts has been the first title in which I've encountered cheaters on numerous occasions. No, I'm not referring to getting beat and whatnot. I'm talking about actual ch...
    Ovrlord
    last modified by Ovrlord
  • im at a lost...

to the guy keeping track of my posts,,, this is the 3rd. will somebody help me figure this game out. I tried every play style and still just brake even. hats the formula for success?
    dedeazye
    last modified by dedeazye
  • App For Kindle

Hey guys. I am a kindle owner and Ghosts player. If you could make the Call of Duty app for Amazon App Store, that would be awesome!
    UrchinsRevenge
    last modified by UrchinsRevenge
  • How would Christopher Walken do it?

Hey everyone. Sorry I’ve not kept up on the series here, but I’ve been involved with a massive construction project – 9th wonder of the world stuff.   This morning, though, I decided, doggonit,...
    nuttin2say
    last modified by nuttin2say