• "Blunt" Personalization Pack... has no place in COD

score95
    Active
    87 votes
    I'm sorry... I know the 420 crowd will disagree... but this is honestly a new low for this franchise.   Glorifying drug use has no place in this game.   I have two young boys (11 and 15)... they get enough...
    rankismet
    last modified by rankismet
  • Create a "Lone Survivor" MDLC?

score75
    Active
    21 votes
    I'll apologize for this being USA centric... but then again... so am I.   I have deep affinity for those that serve, have served, and sacrificed for my country. Many of you may have seen the film Lone Survivor ...
    rankismet
  • Developer information videos for the community.

score50
    Active
    16 votes
         I quite enjoy the Cod promotional videos such as Codnapped and DLC trailers. A lot of effort, time, and money goes into them.      However, I would love to see some infor...
    FalconR6
    last modified by FalconR6
  • Pick your spawn point (Revised)

score15
    Active
    41 votes
    I am suggesting this idea because of one major flaw I've been seeing in Ghosts. Constantly spawning on one side of the map despite knowing that it's unsafe is annoying. I bring this up all the time, but Whiteout, even...
    ghamorra
    last modified by ghamorra
  • DLC Maps should be mandatory

score-90
    Active
    44 votes
    Tomorrow, the first DLC drops for Ghosts. With COD, unlike other games... DLC maps have never been mandatory.   But it's time they are mandatory.   I can hear the cries of BS... but hear me out. It's reall...
    rankismet