• questions from a n00b

Just started Playing COD about 6 weeks ago, Started with Black Ops 2 and now i'm hooked on Ghosts.   Yes i play bots because i'm not very good, i just play for a laugh.....   A few questions though:  ...
    holycowitsellis
    last modified by holycowitsellis
  • wot we need in cod is more realisticism

this is my 1st post so yea ok what we need is more realistic in the game like one shot kills and snipers rifle based gameplay and a longer sprinting and like make jagguarnaut armor we can use once pure round to make u...
    last modified by swaggboi1
  • Call of Duty's golden days

This is a message to Activision, Infinity Ward and Treyarch. Sledgehammer games if you want a successful game you will want to take a look at this as well.   below is a video of someone explaining some key point...
    CodPro3
    last modified by CodPro3
  • Is CoD Ghosts terrible because of your feedback?

Over the life of this game I can't help but notice that alot of the things people are complaining about now, are the EXACT things they said they wanted during BO2.   When BO2 came out, first and loudest complain...
    JSlayer211
    last modified by JSlayer211
  • Ghosts Xbox One Updates (7/1/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   July 1, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (7/1/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   July 1, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Multiplayer Screen keeps on flashing and won't start up

I try to play multiplayer  on ghost today but whenever i try to start up the game the screen acts like its loading and then it goes to a black screen then it goes back to the loading screen and the game won't eve...
    ReVoltGuru
    last modified by ReVoltGuru
  • Off Topic Idea - W@W Revamp for xbox one

I dont know about anyone else but what i personally really miss are the days of W@W when gun fights were amazing because they actually consisted of guns and grenades, having skill and using tactics, not all this run a...
    Sliktrax
    last modified by Sliktrax
  • Being placed in US servers after 1 July Update?

Ever since the update last night, for whatever reason, I keep getting placed in servers full of US players.  Being Australian this makes the lag pretty brutal and borderline unplayable.  I have checked my lo...
    MuLzA
    last modified by MuLzA
  • im at a lost...

to the guy keeping track of my posts,,, this is the 3rd. will somebody help me figure this game out. I tried every play style and still just brake even. hats the formula for success?
    dedeazye
    last modified by dedeazye
  • Why you think Ghosts is failing compared to other CoD's

was just wondering peoples opinions about why you think CoD Ghosts is not doing as well as other CoD's.  Me personally i think its the community (i.e campers, snipers) thanks
    fishbutter11
    last modified by fishbutter11
  • Season Pass Holders

Do you guys think that the micro DLC that occasionally drops should be free for season pass holders? What the should do is along with pre-order bonuses they should have a pre-order bonus that comes with both Season Pa...
    VitalityRex
    last modified by VitalityRex
  • Headset vs Tv

Yesterday there was a guy wining about people who use headsets, he sayd they are only better bcoz they use headset and he dont, he suggested there should be different lobbys for headset players bcoz they are OP. I agr...
    xoMrSLAVEox
    last modified by xoMrSLAVEox
  • Do you think the "Season Pass" is worth it?

What are everyone's thought on purchasing the Season Pass for COD Ghosts?  I am on the fence (kind of leaning towards the purchase) but I would like some feedback.  I have already beat the campaign mode and ...
    Pshankstar
    last modified by Pshankstar
  • whats a good connections to have to play a game on line??whats a good connection

I have Verizon fios,my speeds are 150mbps/75mbps ping 14,is that good for gaming,and I don't lag that much,but some times it keeps throwing me in the same games??.
    Randyc
    last modified by Randyc
  • How would Christopher Walken do it?

Hey everyone. Sorry I’ve not kept up on the series here, but I’ve been involved with a massive construction project – 9th wonder of the world stuff.   This morning, though, I decided, doggonit,...
    nuttin2say
    last modified by nuttin2say
  • what is activision phone

What is Activision phone #
    On_myzone516
    last modified by On_myzone516
  • July 2014 Update Bricks Game

After a mandatory update to CoD Ghosts on the Xbox One, my game no longer launches and I get the message that the update was not installed correctly. Xbox support says it is likely an issue with the update itself, so ...
    timmc94
    last modified by timmc94
  • Leaning kills disabled.

Hello,   I'm trying to get some gold guns, but I need to get some leaning kills for that. But the leaning future is always disabled with me, and I don't like to enable it and then disable it again. Is there anot...
    FunkyTibs
    last modified by FunkyTibs
  • Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Just bought the game after a COD sabatical...   I notice that nothing has been done about quickscoping again, so I assume that the child dollar is still the defining factor...   Is there a Sniper free play...
    ooOutraageousoo
    last modified by ooOutraageousoo