• After scanning Xbox One Forums......

i recently scanned Xbox one forums to see if I would detect numerous of complaints pertaining to Lag, host, or network issues. My findings is zero results as I didn't go into depth through search. i will be getting th...
    youcantgetme62
    last modified by youcantgetme62
  • Why I think Microsoft wouldn't give up the rights to CoD

Here are the reasons why I think CoD won't switch its lead console to ps4: 1. Microsoft are making millions upon billions of dollars off the CoD franchise. Definitely more than Titanfall, simply because ...
    Blee103093
    last modified by Blee103093
  • Titanfall will not be the death of Cod

So i recently bought Titanfall just like everyone else did probably and im about to return it already. The game is boring, much more boring than ghosts. People didnt like ghosts because the streaks were bad and it fee...
    xcLAsSiFiedx2
    last modified by xcLAsSiFiedx2
  • Active Network Connection - Virgin Media

Hey all,   I have spent the last 12 hours back and forth with Virgin trying to fix this.   Upgraded to the new Superhub 2 with 100Mbps Fibre Optic.   Internet works great, all devices work fine and ...
    ssjzero
    last modified by ssjzero
  • Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (4/8/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Apr. 8, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • anyone able to explain this to me please? thanks

how come when im playing team death match sometimes somone on my own team will appear as an enemy. They will have the orange name and when they kill someone it shows as orange killed orange
    arachon1
    last modified by arachon1
  • Hardest Patch/Operation?  (Plus Patch Help!)

Out of all the patches you can obtain in Ghosts, which do you personally believe is the hardest?  I want to exclude the DICTATOR patch, as that is a no brainer (fire an entire LMG magazine without missing). ...
    Tabor-Time
    last modified by Tabor-Time
  • Ghosts Appreciation Thread

Everyday I hear this game sucks and nonsense like that. Even on the forum boards 50% of it is people complaining. Well I thought it would be good to acknowledge all the good things in this game like the recent kill co...
    OdinxGaleWind
    last modified by OdinxGaleWind
  • LAG

Is anyone else noticing a lot of lag recently. I will be playing a game and all of a sudden i come into a gunfight and i cant hit him. I look at the killcam and he cant hit me either. So is it just me and my lobbies o...
    xcLAsSiFiedx2
    last modified by xcLAsSiFiedx2
  • Ping Compensation horrible on ps4 needs adjustment

the ps4 ping or lag compensation is so off its like i either kill everyone and cant be killed or i cant get a kill at all unless the guy isnt looking when i shoot him.   on the ps3 its perfect and very consisten...
    Robaboa
    last modified by Robaboa
  • No Games Found

Is it just me or is this a problem.   I have sat the last 2 days struggling to find games on Multiplayer live.  Not just team deathmatch but all of them.   It took me 1hr 15 min to eventually get a ga...
    DorianJF
    last modified by DorianJF
  • I H8 players from other Continents

I don't mean personally I'm sure they are lovely people but it would be nice to have a best connection option instead of playing people from thousands of Kilometers away. And why is it they always seem to get a big fa...
    Lucent76
    last modified by Lucent76
  • Hey i just started COD Ghost clan for Xbox360 its called "Legendary FLaws" If you are interested my gammertag is "o6O Physics O9o" And its not that new we are Lvl.3 but we do have 7 members witch i need better members to play with so yeah hit me up

Hey i just started COD Ghost clan for Xbox360 its called "Legendary FLaws" If you are interested my gammertag is "o6O Physics O9o" And its not that new we are Lvl.3 but we do have 7 members witch i need better members...
    iiTzPhysics
    last modified by iiTzPhysics
  • Quick Question

A Mate has just bought ghosts but the onslaught maps aren't available to him , I thought they were free now and in use by all since the new DLC came out but it's saying he has to pay for them ?
    Pneadiuk
    last modified by Pneadiuk
  • Time for More Prestiges?

I happen to be really enjoying Ghosts, and adding more Prestiges, just like in Infinity Ward's last CoD, would be a really good idea.        Maybe due to the whole "1...
    Brykks
    last modified by Brykks
  • Why is it that i pay 50 bucks for a season pass and camos come out and then i have to buy those separately. I feel that if i buy a season pass i should be entitled to all DLC.

Why is it that i pay 50 bucks for a season pass and camos come out and then i have to buy those separately. I feel that if i buy a season pass i should be entitled to all DLC
    xRedondadondox
    last modified by xRedondadondox
  • Game Mode Request: Lobbies with NO LAG COMPENSATION

Reading over these posts for the last few months I see that most complaints are composed of phrases like: "they are shooting around corners," "lost gun battle to SMG using my rifle/assault," "invisible players kill m...
    TinyLittleTimmy
    last modified by TinyLittleTimmy
  • Season Pass Question

I bought the season pass for xbox 360 and now that I have the xbox one, I would like to get the DLC on it as well.  Now my question is: If I do the free season pass upgrade to xbox one, will I still be able to do...
    Josh555556
    last modified by Josh555556
  • Forum t and c?

After being here since the beginning of  this installment of the forums I just now had to agree to the terms and conditions before it let me back into the forum. This happening to everyone else as well?
    OUHATEME
    last modified by OUHATEME
  • 30 k on xbone?

Did IW recently start giving away copys of ghosts??? Lol either way its nice to see more than 4k online and only finding one lobby or running into that same party of 6 all the time
    iletgodbethejudge
    last modified by iletgodbethejudge