• This forum...

Reminds me of a time 2 years ago in grade 9. It was after parent meetings and it was dark. I was alone in the gymnasium on the bleachers. A place that I'd always been when it was buzzing and loud. But now it was ju...
    CODisavideogame
    created by CODisavideogame
  • Moderators on MW3 forums.

Who are they? Is it the same guys from here? Or newbies? Does that mean these forums are less on the "moderator checklist"? *mischeiveous grin starts to form*
    CODisavideogame
  • Photorealistic graphics games?

I'm looking for games with graphics that are, "photorealistic". Such as Crysis 2(with some mods), bf3. Anyone know any more? I looked on Utube and google and only found crappy games like uncharted 3.
    CODisavideogame
  • Nerd tales...(embarrassing moments in general)

Anyone care to share their (notice 3 rhyming words? care, share, their) nerd tales? Basically any of your nerd moments that were embarrassing or anything otherwise? Me: often I have flegm or snit in my throat when ...
    CODisavideogame
  • Go to the BF3 forums. Now.

If it's still there when you read this go to the BF3 forums. It's crazy. There's pictures of butt makes men, spam like crazy and just all hell. There's threads of gay po rn...that place is crazy. Half the people ar...
    CODisavideogame
  • Arma 2 players here?

I highly doubt there are any but just a thought: are there any Arma 2 or Arma 2 free fans here? I'm pretty sure a COD forums isn't the place to look for simulator fans but...just wondering.
    CODisavideogame
  • Games of 2011.

1. MW3 2. BF3 3. Skyrim 4. Gears of War 3 5. Mass effect 3 6. Other... My shopping list: 1, 2, 3, 6: headset, PC accessories Anyone else?
    CODisavideogame
  • I found a great new way to play.

I do this: Search for FFA matches. Join one, instead of choosing a class I spectate first. I scan every player for the following: -camping -quickscoping -worst of all BOOSTING I zero in on their location, and kno...
    CODisavideogame
  • Your best and worst experience on this forum?

The title says it; what's your best and worst experience in these forums? Best threads? Worst threads? Bests friends? Most notorious trolls?
    CODisavideogame
  • So I decided to play some MW2....

Ah yes. After a long while I decided to play MW2. I left Battlefield for some time and came to this game that I'd quit some weeks ago(ended with me bellowing for a good 20 seconds straight and throwing a candle at my ...
    CODisavideogame
  • These rules that COD players set on themselves....

I find it strange that ever since I started playing COD I've started imposing rules on myself and other people. In that in any game I play I get mad at campers, even though just a few years ago I considered it to be a...
    CODisavideogame
  • Re: do you like  my video?

WTF?
    CODisavideogame
  • I found the secret to being a COD god.

Pay an insane amount of money and get some Swedish connection so that you're always host or have a four bar connection. I recently started paying attention, and noticed that somehow the people with 4 bar connection ge...
    CODisavideogame
  • TO INFINITY WARD: RESTART THE ENTIRE GAME.

There is one way to fix COD4: destroy everything. Everything for LIVE for everyone and restart it all. Sure a few lucky people who will get hacked eventually will lose their stats...but there are way too many people w...
    CODisavideogame
  • Is it just me or does COD bring out the worst in people?

When I play any other game I'm pretty relaxed. Even if a camper kills me or I get killed by an OP rocket launcher I'll just chuckle about it and have fun. When I play Call of Duty however...I get mad so easily. I don...
    CODisavideogame
  • Does Robert Bowling(fourzerotwo) still fix negative XP?

I sent a message to fourzerotwo but I doubt he'll do anything because a lot of people have sent him messages and apparently he no longer fixes account...is this true?
    CODisavideogame
  • Nuke without killstreaks.

After seeing seananners do it I tried it multiple times but failed, until recently I unlocked the secrets to it, and now do it on a regular basis given my connection is at least three bar. Have you ever done this and ...
    CODisavideogame
  • Anyone want to play the three word forum game?

Basically every person adds three words to the story. Eventually it becomes an awesome full story made up of three word segments. I'll start: Once upon a...
    CODisavideogame
  • The harder they fall...

Isn't this achievement extremely rare? It would take extraordinary chance for it to happen. I got it today while spawn tubing with Oma and killed the same guy going for a base 5 times. I always thought people boost to...
    CODisavideogame
  • A collaborative talk of Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3.

This is not a versus thread; it's a collaborative talk of BF3 and MW3 at the same time in one thread. That said, these are two great games I personally will be getting. I don't support the fanboyism going around, a...
    CODisavideogame