• Well Rounded Achievement

I have recently being playing extinction a little more often, have escaped Awakening 6 times to date, I believe and have played with all 4 classes to try and get the achievement. I played my last class yesterday with ...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Player stats

score10
    Active
    2 votes
    After the issue some players have had recently,being accused of cheating/hacking, I have been thinking about simple fixes for this. One idea I have come up with, is for time played to be shown on your playercard in th...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Uneven Teams

First of all,  I will apologise if someone has already created a thread on this subject,  did a search and came up blank.  I was playing HC TDM last night,  had a few good games and then, due to pe...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • warning about posting on some threads

Just to give the people in the Extinction forum the heads up, there are some profiles using threads to boost your points, we are not allowed to name and shame so please check this thread out - Leaderboards
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Class Set Ups

So, I'm looking at trying assault kill streaks again - usually run support as I tend to die before being able to get a decent chain together . Would love some feedback on what class set ups work best for you, so I can...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Ark attachment?

Can anyone confirm if this attachment transfers to a new purchased weapon or one retrieved from a locker automatically or do you definitely require the armoury upgrade to transfer attachments to relevant guns? Any he...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • What new game releases are you looking forward to?

With all the platforms hyping up new releases and E3 on it's way, which games are you most looking forward to being released. Me personally, I'm looking forward to Destiny, Halo 5, Call of Duty AW and Bordelands - The...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Disappearing DLC

I have 2 Xbox 360's and purchased Ghosts Hardened Edition, I put the season pass code in on one Xbox and then also downloaded it to the second one to be used on my profile. Lately I have had isssue's with notification...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Clan Issues

So I'm looking for ideas on how to get my current clan members more motivated during clan wars, I don't want to have to kick any more people and the only other option I see is for me to promote someone else and leave ...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Battlefield 3 free for PC - Limited time only

Just thought I would be kind and post this offer that was recently tweeted by Jason Bradbury from Gadget Show, so that if anyone wanted to take advantage of it they could.   Battlefield 3 is Free on PC with Orig...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Buying the Ripper in Mayday

So I was lucky enough to find 2 locker keys before facing the tentacle, the first locker gave me the MR-28, so I got the second key and it gave me the FP6, after using this I decided it might be a good idea to purchas...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Can anyone help on this thread posted in support

hello, new player to call of duty ghosts. i have a problem.
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Next clan War

So the next clan war will be - Bronze/Platinum - New York 14th May until 19th May Diamond Division - Bangkok 16th May until 18th May They have also decided to drop Battle Royale for this one and recommend that clan...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Can anyone help this OP

He has posted 2 threads, both in support and has been told it would benefit him more to ask these questions here. I hope someone can answer his questions for him, so I am including a link to one of the threads. http:...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • What a surprise, the App is down, again.

https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio/status/446405704908537856
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Anyone else that would like to see HC clan v clan mode?

With quite a few people commenting on the lack of HC modes and the fact that they feel clans should play just the clan v clan mode, I was wondering how many more of you would like to see a HC version implemented. As a...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Has anyone else experienced being randomly taken back to Xbox 1 home screen mid-game?

Since the last update there have been a couple of matches where the frame rate drops and I begin to experience jitter/lag, then suddenly I'm pulled out of the game and brought back to the home screen, as if that wasn'...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Squad Points

How would you feel about be given the option to share squad points with friends that could use some help? Personally I would like the idea, as I have unlocked all my soldiers and know of a few friends that could do w...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Sharing Squad Points

score0
    Active
    0 votes
    So I originally started this as a discussion, but advice from another forum member, @Ghamorra, was to put it as an idea. So I thought it may be a good idea to be given the option of sharing your squad points with frie...
    tracy
    created by tracy
  • Clan v Clan updates

So, I was doing some research in regards to e-sport rules, ready for up coming changes to clan v clan mode and found some interesting threads and articles, one that did stand out was the fact they're also changing the...
    tracy
    created by tracy