• Squad member names

So who out there has the most interesting/funny squad member names? I might even tell you my guys/girls names ...... if you're lucky
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • I've been meaning to ask this but never got around to it

I made this account primarily so I could post on here as my main account has been unable to post or reply to anything here on the forums. My question, which I have meaning to ask but I kept forgetting, is why? Why can...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • You will never guess what I saw today

I saw something today while playing, a player (who I won't name) was running around using the new Maverick sniper rifle in a game of Kill Confirmed on Tremor. Not only that, he had the spectrum camo on the gun. Now I ...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Where are these clan members coming from?

Now I'm not sure if this is right but to my knowledge, shouldn't all clan members have to be approved by the clan leader or lieutenant commander? I noticed in the app that all members can invite people to join the cla...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • I thought spawn trapping was a thing of the past??

But evidently not. I have been playing some Blitz lately because some of the patches came up in my operations and one thing I have noticed is that people see to be able to spawn trap in this game mode. I haven't come ...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • What got you hooked??

So I was wondering the other day, what was the game that got you hooked on gaming?? It may or may not have been the first game you ever played, just what was the game you played that really started you on the path to ...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • How's about some variety??

This isn't Ghosts related, more Black Ops related. I decided to have some fun and play Black Ops this morning, I haven't played it on this account yet, and the one thing I noticed is that 9 times out of 10 I was being...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • [PS3] Lords_of_Time are recruiting now

My clan, the Lords_of_Time, is recruiting now. I don't care about your kd or where you in the world you live. The only things I ask is that you play during clan wars and obviously try to win, and to also try and level...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • A talented actor has left us

Yesterday I heard that a talented actor of both the small and big screen passed away. Roger Lloyd Pack who starred in Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and The Vicar of Dibley (to name a few) died of cancer. He was an accompl...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Minor App Problem: Clan Wars Achievement

This isn't a major issue but, I loaded up the app and went to the clan wars section. I tapped on the achievements menu and scrolled through just perusing the list and I noticed that it says I didn't unlock the patch f...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Gamertag/Username

Now I want to find the funniest/most interesting/weirdest gamertag or username you have ever seen whilst playing COD. It doesn't need an explanation why you think it qualifies just the name. I will mark one answer cor...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • I think I am used to them now

I got myself a pair of Phantom FPS Freeks from Kontrol Freek the other day and I think after a few days gaming with them I finally getting used to them. I had to swap controllers cause my primary one went flat and my ...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Has anyone else noticed the new menu items??

So I just noticed that they have added "DLC 1: ONSLAUGHT" and "DLC" to the menu on the left. It doesn't go anywhere when I click on either links but it was still a little surprise when I noticed them.
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Most/Least Favourite Gun/Killstreak

So what is everyone's favourite gun or killstreak?? Also the least favourite of both. My least favourite killstreak has to be the dog, doesn't do nothing for me and takes forever to kill. My favourite is the Gryphon o...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • LMG class questions

I have just prestiged and with my new squad member I chose the LMG setup as default. Now I am liking the M27-IAR but it doesn't seem to performing at its best. At the moment I am not using any attachments because I am...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Two contradicting arguments

Just recently I've noticed that here on the forums that people have gone from complaining about dying too quickly (OP guns) to not getting kills quickly enough, seriously?? I haven't noticed a change with the gun dama...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • What are the points for??

So I was wondering what these points we are all accruing are and what do you use them for?? Is it worth getting these points, eg does the reward fit the effort made to get them??   Edit: The points I am referrin...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Something I haven't seen lately

This is something that isn't really a big thing but just something I have, or should I say haven't, noticed in the games I've been playing lately. And that is not many people are wearing the scuba suits on their chara...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • What patch are you working on atm

So what patch are we all working on unlocking at the moment?? I'm working on the Sharing = Caring II (225 Ammo Crates)
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order, anyone??

I just saw a trailer for the game Wolfenstein: The New Order and was wondering if anyone has seen it and what they thought about it and also if anyone has any info about it. I played the original games back in the 90s...
    AGROtheWOMBAT
    created by AGROtheWOMBAT