• Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

FOV Changer for PC: Don't have an exact ETA, but we're working to get this in.   Back in December, we posted a long list of improvements we were working on for Call of Duty: Ghosts (see below). We're pleased ...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • SMG buff. . . I'm done.

Before I start, no, this isn't a thread about me whining because I keep getting beat, this isn't a thread of me whining because they are not catering to my personal needs.   When I heard about the upcoming SMG b...
    bendotcom
    last modified by bendotcom
  • Win by a lot, lose by a lot

Less and less matches are going down to the wire. I've dabbled in a couple matches today and all of them have been losses where my team barely hit the half the points needed to win while the other team piled on the ai...
    ghamorra
    last modified by ghamorra
  • We need Spawns feedback!

UPDATE: February 10th, 2014   Thanks for all the feedback so far!   We have a different spawn setting in the Core TDM playlist (across platforms). If you have time to check it out, please do, and let us kn...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • Nerf the M27 IAR

There have been some idiots saying that the ARs in this game are overpowered and even saying the M27 isn't. Well here I will refute this argument. The so called best AR vs the M27. Here I will prove the M27 is better ...
    Xzues
    last modified by Xzues
  • ps4 ghost lag

seems like everytime i play ghost it does nothing but lag ive open all the ports and still lag also thought maybe it was my hdmi cord causeing the tv to lag and nope anyone else dealing with this
    iceman833
    last modified by iceman833
  • Map DLC is already hurting the X1 matchmaking, Wise heads needed....

I'm concerned and wise heads are needed. I am on the Xbox One playing in Australia. Issue: since Onslaught has been added to general rotation matchmaking has been noticeably affected. I am getting use to "Games n...
    FalconR6
    last modified by FalconR6
  • Camping IS ruining this game......

Boy I never thought I would be the creator of a thread titled as such.  I have been a part of these forums for a long time and defended camping for the most part but it has gotten out of hand.  I apologize t...
    RAMBONER
    last modified by RAMBONER
  • How Ghosts coerced me into pulling out my camping gear

Since the DLC release and update, my final scores have gone from being around 21-3 K/D to a more recent, and devastating, 9-15 K/D. This is not a coincidence. Since the DLC release and update, many of my matches ...
    thaesino
    last modified by thaesino
  • How to get People to Play More Objectively!

It's quite simple really; make it so whatever amount of deaths and kills you have got in a, for example, Domination match will not affect your overall K/D. The only reason I, and many others, do not play objective is ...
    JimmyGreave
    last modified by JimmyGreave
  • Ghosts feedback: faults, fixes & feedback? Post here.

Hi. This is a constructive feedback thread. The devs can research/investigate if they so desire. Please post sensible and qualified information only. If you are unsure of how to post here, use this template:   ...
    robbierocket
    last modified by robbierocket
  • How IW could address the map DLC debacle...

As Foxhound puts it... I'm a little salty over the DLC maps not being in rotation. As many who frequent the forums know... I've been concerned about DLC maps and matchmaking for a long time.   Ghosts DLC... new ...
    rankismet
    last modified by rankismet
  • Why is team deathmatch overrun with clans?

???   anyway, I don't want to post too much, but I don't some people are thing in the right direction on the cause of things.
    Shaunzy74
    last modified by Shaunzy74
  • So, I've decided that a large number of people that don't like Ghosts are not very good at it.

I've been playing the CoD franchise since MW2 with the same core group of about 10 guys and gals. Out of these 10, 7 have decided they despise Ghosts and have returned to BO2 or been playing Titanfall mostly now. Here...
    WhosNxt0516
    last modified by WhosNxt0516
  • Just to let everyone know the SMG'S are getting buffed !

I know I know I know ! Its crazy look ! Ghosts In Depth - SMG Buff Stats (Bizon, K7, Vector, VEPR, CBJ) - YouTube
    Rizzy_lightz
    last modified by Rizzy_lightz
  • Is IW high or desperate?

So I've just logged into the game and see that IW are trying to sell extra slots as part of the customisation package.  I've noticed the trend of trying to milk the Call of Duty fan for all we're worth but this i...
    WolfRidge
    last modified by WolfRidge
  • Fix Lag Compensation | QuickScoping | IED's and its a good game?

For me the lag compensation is unforgiving, and couple that with quickscoping (which IW said was removed) and you have some serious problems.   When you're on the bad end of lag compensation people slide, this h...
    MLGTWISTED
    last modified by MLGTWISTED
  • Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

I'm not one to complain a lot, but this game was hyped up to be amazing. I've played 9 hours so far and I can safely say it is the worst CoD multiplayer experience I've ever had.   1. The spawn system is absolut...
    brentcers37
    last modified by brentcers37
  • Nerf AR's

I think you should nerf AR's so they would be more equal with SMG's so with eSports rules you could use Stalker. ATM they're pretty damn overpowered at long range versus SMG's. Like in BO2 at medium range, M8 and MSMC...
    DraTess
    last modified by DraTess
  • I hate free fall

Cluttered confusing hard to see camp fest. I hate freefall.
    Lucent76
    last modified by Lucent76