• A question about the SMAW

It's only got one rocket but every now and then after firing, it reloads another one? This has got me killed before because I'm expecting my primary to to be armed as soon as I fire with fast hands, it only happens ra...
    mark_666_
    created by mark_666_
  • Come on Treyarch how about a bonus?

There is still a tiny community left on blops 2, how about a couple of weeks of 2xp and fresh bonus games? So that we feel wanted
    mark_666_
    created by mark_666_
  • Count yourself lucky!

Due to financial reasons I'm skint I won't be getting a copy of GHOSTS for another ten days, I logged on to read to all the feedback and can't believe the amount of whining that's going on......come on guys, it's a n...
    mark_666_
    created by mark_666_
  • Please fix Express

This is one of my favourite maps but it's always laggy and on a few occasions the sound goes all squelchy and I have to log out and log back on to remedy it
    mark_666_
    created by mark_666_
  • Struggling to get a game

I really am struggling to get a decent game, I am constantly sitting in empty lobbies and keep joining the same game half way through. I get on average one good game per hour, is everyone playing GTAV? The only lobby ...
    mark_666_
    created by mark_666_
  • Can't even get a game!

I've been trying all morning to get a game but I'm just sitting in lobbies all by myself, is this happening to anyone else?
    mark_666_
    created by mark_666_