• Power Cuts - Aren't they annoying.

Last night at 9pm, on my street, (Just my street), there was a Power Cut! 9pm being the time my night begins. Got in at 5pm and had a shower, had a meal, bit of telly, rang my girlfriend. And then 8:30pm I go on my Xb...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Knives - Do You Carry one?

Most days when Im out and about, doing the **** I do I carry a knife. For protection uses only, has saved my life a couple of times, and Im just wondering does anyone on this site carry one? What are your views? Al...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • I Hate That Mother... [Forum Game]

Seen as though everyones getting into the Game spirit I thought I would bring mine. Simple, write the name of the person you would like to kill and how would you like to kill them. Chris Rip his balls from his pe...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • SnakeDoctor - Just ask him...

(Say title in annnoying Barry White Cillit Bang Voice) The Doctor has a huge snake.
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • The Random Thread

Threads are known as materials used to make or sustain life in clothing.
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • This will make your day.

A Friend of mine sent me this link to a website, just filled with photos. If you need something to cheer you up or make you laugh your behind off this is the website to go to. www.uglypeople.se Thanks. Enjoy...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • I Found Gosu!

Here he is... http://www.uglypeople.se/view-picture.php?picture=272&vote_refer=271
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Cheating Wives - What would you do?

If your wife cheated on you, what would you do? Just curious to see peoples dark twisted sides. By the way, Im not married.
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • The Falling Man

For Educational Purposes... Just makes you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnA9FjvLSU
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • The New Modern Warfare 2 Website!

We all know soon the MW2 forums will be open and I have a few questions. - Will we be able to transfer our points? - Basically, will our "work" on this forums count for anything on the new MW2 Website. Thanks. ...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Colours, Text and Size...

Ok now I have seen people with different coloured text, how do you get it? Is there a certain rank you must achieve to gain them? For the note... English Spelling: Colour American Spelling: Color Knowing so...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • History Questions - Question 4 is Open

I have decided to do some questions on History and I will add a new one every day or so. Here is the First question. 1. Why Did the Tsar of Russia Abdicate?    Finished: Answered by Todd2 and xxDirtba...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • What Kind of Forumer are You?

Personally I enjoy spending  my time in the Off Topic section, all the time spent in the main section arguing about overpowered weapons and general complaints, I noticed all the fun lays here, in the Off Topic se...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Just to Clear Things up.

... I recently noticed that my Killstreak is 175, Shocking I know. And I thought oh God another glitch of Treyarch but no. I havent been on the game in two months now, but my cousin has. He setup a Boosting ...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Left 4 Dead - Want to Play?

Nowadays I only seem to play either Modern Warfare or Left 4 Dead. And seen as though Modern Warfare has got very repitive, I play Left 4 Dead. Is there anyone else who play Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) and would you li...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • This One is For k7roger...(Petition)

K7ROGER is a trustworthy employee of the Wal-mart Family and had worked there for over 39 Years. His hard work for the company enventually led to his promotion in early 2004 and since then he has been able to access ...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Im Back!

Ok, heres the lowdown. I was banned for a total of 24 Hours, or 84000 Seconds for having a sexually explicit word in a thread. The word was teabgad, but it wasn't used in the Cup of Tea Terms. Seems abit drasic as...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Barry Scott - Bang! and the Dirt is Gone...

This advert is quite funny, its a remix. Does anyone find Barry Scott annoying. This is the remixed advert... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVHUAco_k-g And here is the original... http://www.youtube.com/...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Love or Money ...

Which would you prefer. Money - $1,000,000 Love - The Perfect woman/man to marry you and spend their life with you. Let the debate begin...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-
  • Message to Matthew - MaTtKs

I requested about a possible name change and you didn't message me as you said you would. I respect the fact you must be busy but it has been a few days now. Reply when you can, thanks. And also, I completed a ...
    SaMo94-
    created by SaMo94-