• STOPPING PRESTIGE HACKS/MODDING/LEADERBOARD HACKS.

I know I'm not alone in feeling that the admins haven't given a lot of face time to addressing what will be done about cheating on Black Ops. The various Cheating/Hacking/Modding ruined Modern Warfare 2, and I for one...
    Lionclaw
    created by Lionclaw
  • If launchers are gonna be this week, why include them?

I hate to be the one to come to the noob tube's defense, but it has to be said. Honestly. I'm all-in on the decision to get rid of One Man Army, and I support the decision to not allow Scavenger to replenish launcher ...
    Lionclaw
    created by Lionclaw
  • It's good to see HACKING and BOOSTING alive and well, 3arch!

The leaderboards are being hacked slowly but surely, and people are abusing the multiplayer split screen feature to boost. Just watched a theater where 5 guys all used split screens to go 102-0, 73-0, stuff like that,...
    Lionclaw
    created by Lionclaw
  • Hardline Pro needs to be PATCHED, it's being ABUSED.

This should have been filed under "common sense", but obviously Hardline Pro should only be able to re-roll CARE PACKAGES, not any package. If you run the Sentry Gun or Sam Turret killstreaks, it should be because you...
    Lionclaw
    created by Lionclaw
  • Punish people playing early!!!

What is being done to these people who are openly obtaining and playing the game online early? Unless you were given the game early by Activision or Treyarch, anyone playing it right now should be banned or otherwise ...
    Lionclaw
    created by Lionclaw
  • Is there any counter to dogs?

So helicopters and planes can be shot down, and you can avoid having them shoot at you by using Ghost (presumably). But, is there a counter for dogs other than shooting or stabbing them? In other words, a way so they ...
    Lionclaw
    created by Lionclaw