• My opinion on this aim assist "issue" and some tips.

I hope this post ends up being mostly coherent.  I haven't slept much at all the last few days due to moving into a new house and I have trouble concentrating.  I may start to ramble and get off topic, or ma...
    like2nap03
    last modified by like2nap03
  • Am I the only one that thinks is fair?

To have a little AA for wiimote and decent portion of AA for DA OR non for both? I don't see the problem. All I hear from biased people is (take it off wiimote) or (take it off DA) when in truth the mote need...
    SinCaraxx
    last modified by SinCaraxx
  • SEARCH & DESTROY IS BACK!

You've spoken and we've listened: Search & Destroy is back as a public game mode! Head over to the Standard playlist to find it along with the new game mode, Search & Rescue.   As a refresher on the rul...
    A_Trey_U
    last modified by A_Trey_U
  • Wiimote Aim Assist Option Back [edit: update]

Update:   So i played now 10 Matches. and i really have to wait for an patch note from treyU, the longer i played the better it felt. so if thats the max we getting im settled im silent, im happy i dont have any...
    Kilano
    last modified by Kilano
  • Thank you Treyarch

Just wanted to stop and say I really appreciate all of the hard work and effort you guys put into the Wii U version of the game. Don't let the really loud minority of nitpickers be the voice of the community; the over...
    wuffydave
    last modified by wuffydave
  • Major issue regarding aim assist on wiimote / state of play

In case that this post belongs to a topic, that already exists, please move it there and do not delete it. It is very important. I also have to point out, that I am from Germany and my English is not completely perfec...
    TomahawkPayne
    last modified by TomahawkPayne