• Wii U BO2 hack not possible? Watch the video!

So I swear this has happened to me a few times but I figured I must have been distracted by game play and didn't see what I thought I saw.   First, on Friday night in Drone I thought a player with a green name t...
    Whack-a-newbie
    created by Whack-a-newbie
  • Am I getting better, or...

...have all the good players just bailed out?   Over the last couple weeks I've brought my K/D from about 1.35 to just over 2.1. Literally in about two and a half weeks. So either I'm on a lucky streak, I'm impr...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Did M27 get nerfed somewhere along the way?

I dug my way from launch day through third prestige using mostly M27. Back in maybe January I put away the M27 and started working with other guns. This weekend I pulled out he old LMG class and couldn't get a kill fo...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Deadeye perk worth 5 perk points?

Does anyone use Deadeye? I was playing with my loadouts and thought I'd give Deadeye a spin around the block to see if it had any advantages. I can't say I really noticed much benefit from it. In fact I seem to do bet...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Free Fail performance still poor

I've played about a dozen games on Free Fail now via TDM. The performance is still abysmal. Frame rate is exceptionally bad compared to any other map. Players on both teams moonwalking across a room, fire rate is extr...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Did the DLC update roll out in all regions?

I'm in the US and got it about 4:30PM on Tuesday. Is it also live in other regions? Due to the time of day I play, I find myself matched up with lobbies in UK and France quite often. Do they also have the update and a...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Problem with ops challenges - not getting uniforms

Perhaps I'm not clear on how challenge rewards work?   For example the challenge was to avenge a certain number of kills to receive a uniform and a patch. When the match ended after completing the challenge I s...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Help grow the community, spread the word: Ghosts for $40

Amazon (US, can't speak for UK) has Ghosts for $39.99 today with free shipping (and no sales tax in certain states). Tell everyone you know that's been sitting on the fence... now is the time.   And unlike MOST ...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Messin' with Squach patch?

Did some research online and read several reports that this one is unlocked by knifing someone in a ghillie suit. I've got over 400 knife kills and maybe 50 or more were wearing ghillie suits. But the patch is still l...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Why can't I switch from primary to knife?

If I equip no secondary weapon, then switch weapons shouldn't I sling my primary and draw my knife? I know BO2 worked this way, I believe many/all of the previous titles worked this way. Is this a bug, or was this by ...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • What is the difference between the various soldiers?

Why do some cost 3 tokens and some cost 300? Are the more costly soldiers better skilled or able to equip more perks or something like that? Or is that just the price of "doin' time" to get the ultimate prestige level...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Exploit? Shot from outside the map on Stonehaven...

If you're looking at the overhead map, this happened in the lower left corner. If you're in the castle, head up the stairs towards the hole in the wall and out of the castle along the ridge towards the stone cottages....
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Wiimoters: Here's a fun distraction while 'mote controls are messed up

I was so frustrated trying to shoot with the messed up 'mote I created a class without any shooting. Knife, lethals and tacticals only.   Add a mixture of perks that make the knife as effective as any gun in the...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • I keep trying, but I'm just not enjoying this title...

<whine>   I've played 4 previous COD titles. In each case game play was, although flawed, still addictive. I didn't do it all the time, but it wasn't unusual for me to kill an entire Saturday and a 2 liter...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Did I see Elite King in Octane last night?

Or was that an imposter?
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Would like to find a more ergonomic Wiimote option

Too much time playing Ghosts this weekend. Face it, as much as I live the Wiimote, it's not exactly comfortable for extended play. Does anyone know of a Wiimote compatible with a different shape?
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Lots of noobs on today

I've noticed a large number of players at low rank with only a few games under their belts today. I've also noticed I'm getting more kills today.
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Wiimote AA doesn't work in Online games but DOES in Local games

I thought I'd play some local games to try different controller settings and see if I can dial in my Wiimote and loadout.   I messed with Aim Assist a bit and discovered it seems to work in Local mode. Quite nic...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Help please. How do I mute a member of my own team?

The DJ Squeaker stuff is starting (playing music into the chat feed during a game). In BO2 I could mute them by bringing up the scoreboard, selecting them and pressing A. When I bring up the scoreboard in this game I ...
    Whack-a-newbie
  • Objective Opinion: The maps AREN'T that big

At 12:25AM on Tuesday I plugged this sucker in, fired up Multiplayer and was immediately dropped into Stormfront. Second game was Whiteout. Third game Stormfront again, fourth game Stonehaven.   So I think to my...
    Whack-a-newbie