• EF| Eagle Force | -> Our Enemies are Our Prey<- *RECRUITING*

Clan name: Eagle Force A Black Ops Clan Clan Tag: EF| Elite Sniping Team Website: EagleForce.tk Chatbox:  EagleForce.tk Forums: EF-HQ.tk Allies - Ashes if the Innocent ( AI ) - Task Force...
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • EF|zero ?!? :O

I don't know if anyone has seen this guy hack the leaderboards or hack ingame , BUT he is not a Eagle Force member what so ever , just some f@ggot imposter just gonna put this out there so people don't get the wro...
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • EF| Eagle Force | --> Our Enemies are Our Prey<--

Clan name: Eagle Force Clan Tag: EF| Elite Sniping Team Website/ forum : http://eagleforce.freeforums.org/index.php GameBattles Account: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/e...
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • Privite Match invasion

Me and some fellow EF members were having a little 4 on 4 war with KS and randomly during a Bog HQ match a guy called Maddog joined the match , I don't know this person nor have him as a friend and I was the host ...
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • Shotgun :: accuracy up or down

im thinking about going for gold shotty, i was wondering if the shotgun would bring your accuracy up or down since you should hit them with one shot but there are multiple bullets, so i was wondering if you guys knew?
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • EF|Eagle eye :: looking for Skilled Sniper Friends

Hey this is EF|Eagle eye, I am the leader of the Eagle Force and I'm looking for Skilled snipers to snipe with, I don't want any tubers, glitchers or chopper chainers, just leave your FC and I will add you
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • Pointless Hacks

The other day I played a TDM and this guy comes in and kills himself, I was like great another hacker, then evertime I died it said +0 ...yeah weird and pointless, anyone else see some pointless hacks?
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • The Quest For Gold Drag

I am Just about to reach 5th prestige and I am going to stop prestiging there, and I really wanna go for Golden Dragunov, what game modes and stratagys would you say I use?
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • Best Sigs.....

title says it all just post who you think has the best sig ..... i nominate AI Ragzie...
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye
  • Quickscopes, No-scopes, Hard-scopes

Hey guys this is eagle eye I was just wondering what people can acomplish with a sniper ... Post your best shots with a sniper rifle on here ... My best shot would be a jumping quickscope Shoting a guy ion the sec...
    Eagleeye
    created by Eagleeye