• My opinions as to why COD: Ghosts is the worst so far

This rant will be separated not by category, but by particular things in the game that don't make any damn sense. So, let's get started.  Let me say this before you get into it. No, I was not saying Black Ops II ...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • [PS3] Looking for Clan

*I'm not interested in clans with 1.00 K/D's *My K/D is only 1.28, but hear me out when I say I got off to a terrible start and I've been working on getting my K/D up, so far it has gone up from 1.19 where I started....
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • [PS3] XSD [Silent Adversaries] BRAND NEW CLAN NOW RECRUITING

|||| PS3 ONLY! |||| |||| BLACK OPS II ||||   Looking for a fresh start and you love objective modes?  XSD is looking for some of Black Ops II's Finest! Preferablly Central and East Coast for lag reasons......
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Glad I didn't buy the Season Pass....

This game is a serious joke, even more than MW3 was after they ruined it with patches.  I will once again revert back to MW2 and deal with hackers because it's still more fun than this garbage.   What the C...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • [PS3] [Silent Adversaries] BRAND NEW CLAN NOW RECRUITING

PS3 ONLY BLACK OPS II ONLY        Clan was just created if you're looking for a fresh start!  We're currently accepting applications for 20+ members!  Tryouts are a requirement and i...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Good Karma trophy not working!

I've played these missions a thousand times and Karma (Chloe) survives.  But when I play Odysseus, it still says that the Obama was lost and the trophy doesn't pop up.    1) Let DeFalco Escape 2) Pla...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Spawn System is STILL Broken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eyo5N2uu_o Post your videos.   Two different instances where this happened in the same game, due to the :30 limit I could only show one.  At the end of the clip I showed my ...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Rise to Glory is now recruiting!  (PS3 PREMIUM)

Who We Are:Rise To Glory started as a small clan of friends playing Modern Warfare 1.  I took a Hiatus after Call of Duty: World at War.  Now, I have returned with a clear goal in mind; to make this the #1 c...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Looking For GOOD Spec Ops Players

Specifically Missions, None of my friends play Spec Ops and I'm trying to make this game Platinum #17.   You can request -Goku910 but BE SURE to leave a message in the request saying "spec ops" or something simi...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Another Prestige token question....

Please don't murder me on the forums for this....but here goes:   Recently, while playing Modern Warfare 2, some jerk-off hacker made me prestige 11.  HOWEVER, I did make it to Prestige 8 Legitimately. ...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Does Private match disable zombie trophies?

^Ditto.  I only want to play with one other friend, which is impossible to do online since all these amateurs join us.
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Time-Out!!!

I've never had any problems with MW2 online.  But for the past two days, I just can't get into a match without getting "Server Connection TimeOut"  I currently have my PS3 set up on a static IP with all ...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910
  • Windows 7 Modern Warfare 2 Theme

feeling too lazy to make one yourself? Well, don't worry, I've done it for you. Unfortunately, I only have it available in 1024x768..... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fileden.com/files...
    goku1910
    created by goku1910