• 102 I to 21 B

So several people here probably know how I think that LP is not really that much harder or skillful or competitive then normal or hc games. I went from 102 in iron to 21 in Bronze in about 10-20 games on Champions LP....
    trialstardragon
    created by trialstardragon
  • League Forums

I am surrpised that this site does not have a forum just for league play since it is meant to be so different from the normal game itself. Some place where people could talk about LP issues.
    trialstardragon
  • Probation is a Joke at this point.

I have not played the game for about a week now, I log in to play the game and I am on probation. It gives me the warning message and then puts me straight on probation. 5 minutes is not a week. The probation timer ne...
    trialstardragon
  • 4 bar vs 3 bar/spectatitng vs spawn in

I have a strange quandry to present to those who play the game. Have you ever joined a match and noticed while you had not picked a class you had 4 bars and the moment you pick a class you get 3 bars? It happens to me...
    trialstardragon
  • DLC Codes

I wonder just how many forum members here realize or missed out on the fact that 3arc through David Vondehaar gave away dlc codes to get uprising for free on the 16th and possilbe even more through Trearch's twitter p...
    trialstardragon
  • Defiance

Has anyone else tried this game yet? It is a fun game to play. Not a FPS but a TPS MMO where you see lots of players at any point in time. It has a compettive play style alnog with the normal play and has clan support...
    trialstardragon
  • Riot Shield Tweak

I think the riot shield needs a tweak done to it but this is not a buff or a nerf reall. Just a change in how it works and is meant to be used. The idea of the tweak is that either after a set period of time a palced ...
    trialstardragon
  • Character damage modifiers

I am curious if anyone knows what the character damage modifiers are for the different parts of the body. ie; head 1.3, chest, 1.0, arms .8, hands .7 legs .8, feet .7 and so forth. I am kind of curious as to what weap...
    trialstardragon
  • MW4 offical release trailer sneak peek. :P Not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vicfCZQgqGY#!   Just found the sneak peek of the offical MW4 release trailer. OmG what it has in that game now... actually it is a parody of mw3 and the...
    trialstardragon
  • BO I not BO II

Just recently went and played some BO I games with friends. There was only 28K players online playing it. But even with that few amount.. Ya know what was not seen in the game. The problems that BO II has. No lag issu...
    trialstardragon
  • Probation is broken again.

Since when did 5 minutes become 30 minutes? I got probation in hc over 30 minutes ago and it has not gone away. This problem really needs to be addressed where 5 minutes should only be 5 minutes. You should not have t...
    trialstardragon
  • The Ultimate Sniper :P

If you could create your ultimate sniper in this game what attachments would you have on it? How many would you have? 2-3-5?   I would love to create a sniper with 5+ attachments. One for each possilble attachme...
    trialstardragon
  • Probation

Now no this is not the standard it is broken fix it, remove it, not fair, I hate it, you have not rights to do this sort of thread; but what this really is.. why does porbation only affect core or league seperately? I...
    trialstardragon
  • Recent Activity bug

It seems like every time I click on any link in the recent activity section of a forum it logs me out, and when I click to log back in it takes me to my profile instead. At that point you have to go back and find the ...
    trialstardragon
  • To all those expressing disastifaction about HCFFA being removed. Read this.

First off let me remind or point out one simple thing. The moment you played the game you agreed to the TOS. In that TOS is a clause where it states that the developers-3ARC retain all rights to the game. They reserve...
    trialstardragon
  • OMGBBQ Memory Lane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6N3ZH4swuA&feature=channel&list=UL   How many people can remember these, how many have any of you ever seen?. I can count all of them for myself. I have seen every one lis...
    trialstardragon
  • CoD Casting Failure or Not?

I ask this because the feature is sound and works as it should. The only reason many see it as a failure is because not enough have tried it or given it a fair chance. Plus there is only one way to really show off you...
    trialstardragon
  • Fresh Start 6th/.21 back to 1

LOL I just decided to do the fresh start so I would have a reason to use two of my favorite guns in the game, the svu and mk48 well make that three if you include the mtar. I was a 6th prestige at rank 21. Playes some...
    trialstardragon
  • I was wrong

Basically all this post is for is to admit that I was wrong in what I assumed that the peacekeeper would not be for MP. I have it and have used it, it is not OP like some cry, it is a good inbetween gun, similar to th...
    trialstardragon
  • TCP UDP and SpeedTest/PingTest

A lot of players comer here and think that by throwing up their speedtest or pingtest scores they are proving something about the game. When in all reality you are not proving anything at all. And there is one major r...
    trialstardragon