• Bring back ACR 6.8 from MW3?

score-85
    Active
    29 votes
    I Was Asking if there was any chance if they can bring back the ACR 6.8 from MW3 it was my Fav weapon!
    DeadlyDuck0
    last modified by DeadlyDuck0
  • Who would like to see Grind added to the public playlists?

score200
    Active
    50 votes
    Currently Grind is only available as a private match setting , for those who haven't played it it's a cross between kill confirmed, ctf and a dash of dom.   When you get a kill you have to collect the tag and th...
    maccabi
    last modified by maccabi
  • Option to disable stats from lobby

score0
    Active
    28 votes
    now, I'm not asking to remove stats, but I don't like the trashtalk or trolling that comes from having stats so easily being seen. my idea - when someone scrolls your name and then scrolls right to read your stats it ...
    bromanceagiwhio
    last modified by bromanceagiwhio
  • Vote for new game modes. HQ, Demolition, Sabotage

score195
    Active
    63 votes
    Simply vote here if you want to see the older game modes from other COD's such as HQ, Demolition, Sabotage. Also leave a comment to keep it bumped.
    HGWasabi
    last modified by HGWasabi
  • Ghillie camo for snipers V. 4

score45
    Active
    11 votes
    It would be nice to have a ghillie camo for snipers like there was in Call of Duty 4 in "all ghillied up" mission. The camo itself could change the color similarly to the ghillie suit itself. It could be unlo...
    matuzz
    last modified by matuzz
  • WHAT GAME MODE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE RETURN?

the game modes are boring me now there needs more choice ....take your pick
    fernstck
    last modified by fernstck
  • Changing the standards; remove small maps and increase lobby size

score35
    Active
    25 votes
    Not so much an idea as it is a survey. I'd like for you all to ponder this thoroughly before voting. I'm just asking if you would prefer it to be this way.   Maps like Strikezone, Nuketown, Rust, Shipment, and a...
    ghamorra
    last modified by ghamorra
  • Ghosts Xbox 360 Updates (4/8/14)

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!   Apr. 8, 2014 &...
    candyslexia
    last modified by candyslexia
  • Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

FOV Changer for PC: Don't have an exact ETA, but we're working to get this in.   Back in December, we posted a long list of improvements we were working on for Call of Duty: Ghosts (see below). We're pleased ...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • Call of Duty ELITE vs Call of Duty App

I logged into Call of Duty ELITE today to try and check out some of my old stats. What I found was this:   "Thank you for your support! Call of Duty® Elite is now shut down.    Our goal with Cal...
    KaMooseKazi
    last modified by KaMooseKazi
  • Does the choice of implementing the Predator seem wrong to you?

I've watched a couple of matches played on Ruins with that streak in play, and I noticed that it detonates a KEM upon the user's death. It's very similar to the Dead Man's Hand deathstreak that many players wanted eli...
    Ovrlord
    last modified by Ovrlord
  • EPIC Hotfix for Ghosts!

It appears that a Hot Fix has happened to Ghosts on all systems, which now allows you to earn HALF A POINT TOWARDS YOUR STREAK for  collecting a tag in Kill Confirmed and capping a flag in Domination.  Aweso...
    Tabor-Time
    last modified by Tabor-Time
  • Team Leader pack removed?

Anyone explain where the Team Leader pack went?   I went on my old character to find that the Ghost Mask was removed from him. confused I went to add it back on and it wasn't there, nor was the patch or camo. &...
    UnHolyRevolution
    last modified by UnHolyRevolution
  • Clan wars: DISCRIMINATES

this clan war is a joke...we been coming in second place for last clan war because the team that won has ten times the members we got...we got in second place with 480 points with just five people playing for only two...
    G SOLID PRIMAL
    last modified by G SOLID PRIMAL
  • Bought a $50 xbox card and it will not let me purchase the season pass

Hi, i bought a $50 xbox card to purchase the season pass, but my game is denying my purchase.   Does anyone know why this is?   I think it may be due to tax, and if so does anyone know how much it is in to...
    CraZyGunBeaSt
    last modified by CraZyGunBeaSt
  • Can you turn off DLC in rotation, or delete just map files?

Hi, first post on here. Guna start by saying I actually enjoy Ghosts, the big(ger) maps, the clan wars are brilliant imo, the DLC maps and most things about the game. Charging for the micro DLC sucks...., and the fact...
    HitEmUpRobbo
    last modified by HitEmUpRobbo
  • Some Questions

1     . If i sign up for the free Xbox live Gold Trial on the website, do the give me a code to put into my Xbox, can i print it out then redeem it on my Xbox?   2. I play offline mostly, bu...
    AllstarQ97
    last modified by AllstarQ97
  • CoD getting progressively worse?

I have been playing Call of Duty since Call of Duty 2 and have loved it every step of the way. Call of Duty 4 was the best one I played and will always be the best. I have never came across so...
    M40A3Supremacy
    last modified by M40A3Supremacy
  • Extra Lethal Perk

I find the interactive menu in Ghosts very un-intuitive.  And for the life of me I can't figure this out.  I am trying to run the "Extra Lethal Perk".  When i add that perk to my load out, I still enter...
    Wolfsburg74
    last modified by Wolfsburg74
  • SMGs range messed up

There appears to be some glitch in this update. SMGs now have their max damage at mid range. They are severely overpowered and this needs to be fixed ASAP.
    mlgReactz23
    last modified by mlgReactz23