• Being teamed up with noobs every game

I like to play Capture the Flag but I lose almost every single time, every game im teamed up with zero presige noobs who get slaughtered in the first round then quit, my kd ratio is 1.66 so im thinking this has somthi...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Any tips for a bad player on PS4

I have Black OPS II since day 1 on PS3 and im pretty good at it with a 1.73 K/D ratio. I have had Ghosts on PS4 since day 1 and only played it for a week before I had enough and whent back to playing Black OPS II. &n...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • I can't see the enemies

I just got my PS4 today with CoD Ghosts and so far had a rotten day in multiplayer. I was quite good in Black OPS II with a K/D Ratio of 1.88.   My K/D ratio in Ghosts for PS4 is 0.34 and my W/L Ratio is 0.22 ...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Not won a single game in 5 hours

Yes I have lost every single game the past 5 hours and im sick of CoD now, I have been playing since day one but the past month or so im finding it harder and harder to even get hit markers, I even got a DVR to record...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Please fix Capture The Flag

In capture the flag can you please make people have a 3 second unlimited health when you spawn and if all the enemys are camping at your flag make your team spawn in the middle of the map.   I do like Black OPS ...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Every game is French, German and Spanish speakers

Im in England and very rarely find a game on any mode with english speakers, I never find a game with Americans and very rarely find a game with Brit's. Every game I play is always French, German and Spanish speakers...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Will some game modes have more than 6v6

Will the new game support more than 12 players in a game, 8v8 or 10v10 on bigger maps would be cool
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Please stop crying CAMPER CAMPER

I have been playing alot of Capture the Flag recently and have people swearing at me and calling me a camper in a negetive tone some even send me messages one calling me a dirty camper.   So why all the hate, pa...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • You ever have this A.G.R. glitch

I was in capture the flag and started the second round and deployed my A.G.R. only the box did not open for about a minute then disappeared   I got close to the box, I could sit inside it but the thing would no...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Probation for dashboarding from cheaters game

It's not fair I get a probation for dashboarding a cheaters lobby, in demolition game mode most games it's Nuketown and it's full of spawn cheaters I get killed the very second I spawn and get banned for quitting &nb...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • Full Metal Jacket weaker after update

After the last update on PS3 the Full Metal Jacket attachment seems to be weaker, I use it on the Vector SMG and now after the update it takes alot more bullets to take people down, I have unloaded half a clip into so...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1
  • my best round did not count :(

On the PS3 version I was playing TDM on Overflow, I destroyed the other team ending with a 30/4 kill count and after the round I moved up from level 39 to level 40, after the round and back in the lobby I quit to the ...
    FiL_UK1
    created by FiL_UK1