• Why the M16 is Fine

I'm a little tired of seeing these threads labeling the M16 as god's personal weapon. No, it's not. If you hit the first burst, YES it is, I guess, "overpowered".  Really, but really, what is your percentag...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • 2cd Tier Forums Awards

It has come to my attention that certain...members...have hogged all the attention from voting/popularity contests.  If you want awards for the lesser knowns, this is it. Players you can't vote for: 1) MatTks...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • To all of Quagmire.

It seems you are bi-polar. You have many profiles here apparently. Just GTFO, we don't need you and your posts.  In fact we would like you to leave PGz too. I believe you all know who I'm talking to. ...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Stewy is a ______ *OFFICIAL DISSCUSSION THREAD*

Finish the sentence, "Stewy is a _______" Be creative, nasty, open-minded, or evil...I don't care. I'll go first: Stewy is a female hooker that took crack when 6.  Oh BTW did I mention she's lesbian?
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • If you met stewy in a dark alley...

and there was no one there to see you...what would you do?
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Post-Stewy Recovery Thread

If any of you were tramitized by the spamming, post here and our waitresses will come with alcohol. If you rating was lowered because of him, post here and we'll get you stars. BTW: I need stars.
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • I iz back!!!

After my week ban, not 3 weeks, I'm back. Yes it was for cussing at stewy...which was understandible...but oh well. I'm back and now am on a run to make Major, and I'm asking you guys to help. I'm only 500 po...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • YOUR Opinion on "Paranormal Activities"

I might be seeing it Friday, so I want to see some reviews. Here's the options to choose from, from 1-10 in terror. 1- Almost fell asleep. 2- English Class 3- Little Children were laughing 4- My Girlfriend sc...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Could you Survive...

...what the Wii users got for WaW, here is a list of the things to endure. 1. 8 maps, the original 8 maps...Cliffside, Upheavel, Makin (no day), Courtyard, Hanger, Castle, Dome, and Asylum. 2. Glitchers, Cliffside...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Shine my Shoes Dang it!

Look at your newest Captain. Now, help on my run to Major!
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Have you seen this?

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=7078739 Wow, the Angels arn't getting any favors in their matchup with the Yankee's.
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • 50 things to do at a Friends House.

Trinity had some good ones, so I'd like to present 50 things to do at a friends house!  Most will get you arrested. lol. 1.Unplug the refrigerator. 2.Turn the oven on. 3.Rearrange the furniture. (Turn ...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • We need something that deals with tacos...

Treyarch needs to add something that deals with tacos to WaW, a taco gun, a taco grenade, a taco tank, a overused taco SMG, a taco map, a taco general...something. Who agrees?
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • This thread is Off-Topic

This thread is Off-topic, do with it what you want.
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • This is Lame - Greatest thread ever.

This idea is lame.
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Is it just me?

Or has the IQ of OT gone down in the past few hours?
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • It seems we are paranoid...

I understand the suspision, but lighten up guys!!  15 more days until MW2!  Greet every newbie with open arms! Even if it is stewy...well don't...but still!  The new guy your all accusing of being hi...
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Phobia List

Which one are you? http://www.phobialist.com/
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • Espanol Club

Aqui es donde habla espanol, ver allà esta a club para alemán y francés. Miembros: 1. GoldonArRow 2. HAMburglar_55 3. MajorRodriguez 4. Eve_of_War
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow
  • The Newest Major's Party!

Got it...now time to celebrate! Halloween night PARTY!
    GoldonArRow
    created by GoldonArRow