• Why you CAN'T quickscope in real life

Because snipers carry extremely high powered weapons with a slow rate of fire. In real life snipers stand no chance quickscoping, because guns are A LOT heavier than you expect. When I first held a real 22. calibre bo...
    created by deadoperator
  • TREYARCH DEVS ARE GENIUSES!!!!!!

The next few lines of text you will see may seem like they are coming out of the mouth of a fanboy, but honestly, I play all FPSes including battlefield, mag, and of course COD. These are some of the reasons why Tr...
    created by deadoperator
  • Ideas for black ops and sequel

Usually, when it comes to covert operations, the government uses elite tier 1 special forces teams such as Seal Team Six and Delta force. However, more often than not, they rely on private military corporations like B...
    created by deadoperator
  • Black Ops 2 PMCs & Seal Team Six & Delta force

PMCs (Private Military Corporations) do not have to act within certain regulations that usually accompany regular armies. Because of this reason, PMCs like Blackwater are used for covert operations that act above ...
    created by deadoperator
  • So disappointed with Call of the Dead map....

I LOVED the hidden story in Nazi Zombies in World at War. Treyarch, for whatever reason, strayed from the story by a longshot and ditched Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai in favor of 3 random actors and one actr...
    created by deadoperator
  • THE ULTIMATE PLOT TWIST FOR BLACK OPS 2

This would be the ultimate storyline plot twist for Black Ops 2. Mason finds out that he was brainwashed by the CIA, not the Soviets. 'nuff said.
    created by deadoperator
  • What I want in the new map pack & future updates

I want.... 1.) One in the chamber in the rat tunnels in Vietnam with a flashlight and a revolver and no way out. (place where swift died) 2.) to have different killstreak loadouts depending on which team you spa...
    created by deadoperator
  • Black Ops Feedback

- Graphics have been cut from the standard set by MW2, please fix this. - Dedicated servers for PS3 and Xbox360 please. - SR-71 take off glitch (Takes off on its own) - Headshots in one in the chamber should ...
    created by deadoperator